Customer Service 866.965.0400

"ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Team Adam's

I was the same way last night, the Wife thought I was crazy at first and then she started watching it. Funny part is that we've been trying to find what sound a goat makes as we are trying to teach our daughter animal noises by associated picture. Too funny!

I don't know how many times I've watched it, but I'm practically in tears laughing at it. Can't explain why it's so funny... It just is.

I admit, when I first read the thread I thought this was ridiculous. I grew up with dairy goats and thought how could a goat bleating make someone laugh that hard... then I listened to it and held a smile in... listened again and then smiled... listened again and then started laughing... the more you watch it the funnier it gets! :lol:

I admit, when I first read the thread I thought this was ridiculous. I grew up with dairy goats and thought how could a goat bleating make someone laugh that hard... then I listened to it and held a smile in... listened again and then smiled... listened again and then started laughing... the more you watch it the funnier it gets! :lol:

I just watched it again... yep... still hilarious! :lolsmack:

I was rolling on the floor watching this. I had to show my wife. She watched and giggled then said "You know I showed that video a few weeks ago and you didn't laugh this hard!"

Oops......time to step outside and polish something now! :D