Customer Service 866.965.0400

Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener - Magic in a Bottle

02Xtreme07ss

Question

About a year ago, I accidently washed a few Double Soft towels with some older, but new Adam's True Blue towels. To my dismay, I had light blue to tinted Double Softs. I ended up using those 4 towels more frequently than my others and washed them multiple times using the remainder of another microfiber detergent over the course of the last year...they stayed tinted blue that entire time.

Recently after some spot corrections, I decided to soak the towels in a 5 gallon bucket of water with about 4oz. of Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer and Brightener. I let them soak overnight and then washed them the following day using 2oz in the washing machine. My towels are no longer tinted blue!!! This stuff is amazing.

For those of you who have had dyes run from washing your Great Whites and Double & Single Softs with other towels might give it a shot if you want them to look brand new again.

24 answers to this question

Now when you say you put 2oz. of revitalizer in the washer, do you put anything else in. Like soap? or what else do i use to wash with the revitalizer?

I don't (when I wash my stuff) use any other detergent besides to 2oz of MFR.

Nice trick Jim!

I should mention that I do ring the towels out a bit over the pre-soak bucket before putting them in the washer and then just put a lid on the bucket until next time. At least that way I can presoak another batch or two before the 'magic' solution is depleted or needs to be replaced with a fresh batch. It's like the gift that just keeps giving.

I accidentally washed all my double soft, single soft, great whites, and glass cleaning towels with a new edge less gray utility towel. Don't ask me how but it snuck in there. Luckily I put some microfiber revitalizer in the washer and not one towel came out tinted gray.

So is washing all towels in one load a problem or is it just because they tint the whites?

I usually like to wash each color in their own load, I haven't yet ran into any issues washing the waterless wash towels with any white towels

Does Adam usually have free shipping/flat rate?

Free shipping occasionally on some sales. The $7.95 flat rate shipping has been active for a while now. It's a great bargain if you are ordering heavy items. It applies to the daily specials. The current Valentine's Day special has $4.14 shipping but it ends at midnight tonight.