Customer Service 866.965.0400

2006 Trailblazer SS Detail

JBlack151

seriously, when are you coming to help bang out the G8? :lolsmack:

Haha! We definitely need to meet again, this time we'll try and get working on the G8 brotha!

Looks awesome! Great work as always! Love the pumpkins in the foreground of that pic! :)

Mine will be done in a few weeks. Might just have to give this write up thing a go even tho its a silver car.

Do it, To it my man! Just throw that Tom Selleck mustache on to give you some added pep in your step! :thumbsup:

Looking at the before and afters, it's like looking a a light bulb that is off vs one that is on. The afters, well it just glows. I thought maybe you tweaked the pic in photoshop, but the one with the other car driving across still shows the TBSS glowing and nothing else.

Amazing.

• 1 month later...

Wow guys! Thanks for all the awesome words and for reviving this thread.

I've been away from the forum for a little bit while on vacation right now and also dealing with some very exciting news that I will share with you all soon.

As for the chrome paint......that's my secret! :D In regards to the billet grill I can't remember exactly where I got it from online but there are tons out there. The difference is you need to make sure you find a 7 piece billet one and nothing less. Otherwise it will look weird and incomplete.

Thanks again everyone!!!

Your car is black right? Some shots it may look dark blue and I wasn't sure for a while. Now I want to go out and polish my truck!

Oh and I know a guy who actually does chrome paint, it's crazy stuff.

Could you use revive on the fine machine polish pad and do the whole car with that, or does it have to be done by hand

I mix mine together. :D Especially if I only have the time to do a one step polish. Tends to give me more working time when it's hot......which is 9 months out of the year here. I think it produces a deeper shine. It could totally be a placebo effect, but it makes me happy. :banana: