Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailed: 2013 Ford Focus ST (bye bye Veloster)

The Ryan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really fits what I needed in a car. Price, yes its a 28K focus but luckily I'm finally at a point where this car actually saved me money over the Audi A4 I was considering. Practicality, the kids are rarely in my car, but when I need to haul the family I can, and it still gets good MPG for my 60mi daily commute. Fun, this car is honestly more fun to drive than my camaro was. For a gear head like myself I had to have something I could enjoy driving while meeting the other two requirements... This thing fit perfectly in to what I needed for a daily driver, and I find myself wanting to just get in this car and drive to nowhere because its just fun to do that.

To be honest I must have got one with a good rear motor mount.. I havent had the engine clunk that many are complaining about. I havent been too easy on her either since I rolled the 1000 mile mark. Easily spins them into third all the way to about 4000 rpms with the esc still on. Freaking love this car!

via Tapatalk on my Galaxy Slll

To be honest I must have got one with a good rear motor mount.. I havent had the engine clunk that many are complaining about. I havent been too easy on her either since I rolled the 1000 mile mark. Easily spins them into third all the way to about 4000 rpms with the esc still on. Freaking love this car!

via Tapatalk on my Galaxy Slll

SO jelly.

• 4 weeks later...

Going back to the rear motor mount... Yea I'm going to installing a aftermarket, now the kid in me has turned the radio down its the only thing I hear anymore. The e-focus rmm looks like the way to go for the money.

That was a great read! Congratulations Ryan! Nice car! I always have good intentions to do write ups on my details but I get focused on the job and forget about it. I sure do like to read the write ups from the Guys like Ryan,Mook, Dylan, and many others on the forum just to compare product usage and techniques etc.Thanks Ryan for taking the time! Awesome job my friend.

Depends on my driving habits, around town about 23. Daily commute is 30mi 1 way and about 25 highway, I cruse at about 70 and get 30mpg. For my regular driving I'm averaging 26.5mpg. If I'm driving more 'spirited' I average 24.5. Oh and I just rolled 2K miles

• 2 weeks later...