Customer Service 866.965.0400

Do you guys get grief for cleaning your rides?

FarbeyondDriven

Not any more...but I can only imagine what they are thinking. My wife has never really cared, but like some of the other posts, I ensure hers is always spotless....and to tell you the truth, she loves it. She just doesn't know it, haha.

The thing that annoys me the most, is every time I have washed a car; from washing my parents car when I was a kid, till now, is that everyone that walks by thinks their a comedian with "Oh you can do mine next!" Im soooo sick of hearing that. No, Im not washing your freaking car and sometimes I feel like Im gonna go postal on the next one that says that LOL

My neighbors also say, "You're gonna wash/wax the paint right off of that car."

Depends on what they see me doing at the time.

Try to count how many times neighbors use that old cliche.:lolsmack: Since can't wash in our garage,I only get a little disturbed when you are in the middle of a time critical step like drying while you have that last little bit of shade left and people stop by to BS then have to use that old cliche.:lolsmack:

Try to count how many times neighbors use that old cliche.:lolsmack: Since can't wash in our garage,I only get a little disturbed when you are in the middle of a time critical step like drying while you have that last little bit of shade left and people stop by to BS then have to use that old cliche.:lolsmack:

Oh yeah, I hate that too. "Excuse me, I need to finish this." :D

How about hearing everyone's opinions of what stuff you should be using. My favorite tip was water, a sponge, dry it, then oldschool Turtle Wax.

I get grief from everyone. From the Wife to the family from the neighbors.

They will drive by and say you will wash the paint right off that thing. What do you do take it out of the garage to wash it once a week?

Wife tells me why wash it ..it only stays in the garage!

Sometimes the family asks if they can wash their cars at my house and use my products.. I now tell them for a $40.00 fee.

I usually tell them all (except the wife) at least my vehicles look like new still and all of yours look like S---!

It's odd, but the same people who give me grief about cleaning and waxing the car too much also tell me how good the car looks. This includes family. Very confusing. Now, two of the neighbors that question my dedication want me to help them with their cars after the holidays are over. I'm happy to help but this just deepens my confusion.:confused: Maybe I can turn them on to Adam's once I show them how easy they are to use and how high the quality of the products are. And then maybe at least 2 people will stop giving me conflicting comments.

My close neighbors know I'm a bit off, so they give me a wide berth and don't say much. The ones that don't know me very well, well, I run towards them with the hose on screaming, they don't say much after that. Huh, you know, they don't usually pass by the house anymore either...:willy:

:lol:

I've gotten the same normal "Mine next", "you gonna wash the paint off" to being accused of repainting my Crown Vic after a correction of Adams.

My last apartment I lived in shared a driveway with the neighbor and got slightly tired of the joking mine next that not long before we moved he pulled in when I was finishing up and made one of those comments, so once he was inside I washed his too.