Customer Service 866.965.0400

Searching the Store Made Easier!

Sometimes we hear feedback from customers that its difficult to find things around or site or that items aren't where they expected. I'd agree!

There are so many part numbers and so many sizes it can be a lot to sort thru, especially when the search returns a long list of descriptions.

In an effort to make it easier for our regulars to dig in and find what they need we've revamped our SKU numbers to mirror the acronyms we use here on the forum.

So the next time you want to get to a product in a hurry, try our beloved abbreviations from here. The only change being with a dash at the end.

Searching DS- will return all relevant sizes and kits that include Detail Spray only. Searching APC- will give you the same. APW- for Americana, GWC- Green Wheel Cleaner, etc.

Looking for microfiber? Type MF- and it'll return results for all our towels.

In addition we've combined many sizes onto their respective pages, so you can find the 16, 36, and gallon on any product page respectively in one spot.

We realize its hardly a completely foolproof system, but this should help those of you who shop with us often get to the core products much faster. We welcome your feedback and hope this helps make shopping easier.

We are continuing to work on the site as part of a much larger project to streamline the shopping process. :2thumbs:

Edited by Dylan@Adams

DS- (the dash is key to keep it from pulling too many things in). If you only put D S in there it searches the whole word so it'll return results for "Polishing paD S" as a result.

And more specifically if you know what size you want D S-16 will take you to the 16oz, D S-36 will take you to the 36oz, etc.

Edited by Dylan@Adams

For Americana I believe that it's better to use it w/out the - (I just tried it out) When using the - it only brings up the applicators and the 6.9 oz Americana. When using the A P W without the dash, it brings up the mini applicators and 3.9 oz Americana also. IDK if that is a flaw in the coding or what...?

For Americana I believe that it's better to use it w/out the - (I just tried it out) When using the - it only brings up the applicators and the 6.9 oz Americana. When using the A P W without the dash, it brings up the mini applicators and 3.9 oz Americana also. IDK if that is a flaw in the coding or what...?

Good catch... looks like there might have been an extra space in the sku for some. Thanks for letting me know.

can you make it so when you click "add to cart" it doesn't take you to the cart, rather you stay right where you are?

What he said. I add a lot of parts just to see the price and it sure is annoying when you have to click on an item then it takes you to that items page then you add the item and to the cart it takes you.

• 2 months later...