Customer Service 866.965.0400

Want to buy - Porter Cable 7424

Jmorlan

Im in the market and looking to pick up a PC if anyone is looking to get rid of theirs.

Ive replied to a few threads that have them for sale, but im looking for something soon. If anyone has one at a reasonable price, let me know and lets work out a deal. Thanks. :cheers:

Not looking to sell my pc just yet, but was at napa yesterday and noticed they had the exact same pc 7424xp for $140. Not sure if this is a good deal or not, bc Adams pads would need purchased additionally. Was just shocked to see napa carried the pc

:hmm: I may just have to stop by and check it out. I have an account with napa, although sometimes my prices are better on some things than others. I have found them on eBay for as little as $109 shipped. But I'll definitely check that out, thanks for the hint!

Sent from my futuristic Apple device while in my office doing nothing.

You can order just the PC from Adam's, you just have to call them. Why would you not want a 110% no questions asked lifetime warranty? On any power tool, that will EVENTUALLY break, that is a no brainer.

I'm sure the cost from Adams is astronomical?

$140 with no lifetime warranty is astronimical. You'd have to call Ashley, I've never priced out the tool by itself. If you get this Kit

Adam's Basic Porter Cable 7424 XP Polisher Kit

with the forum discount the PC is about $100, plus you get the polish and the pads.

So, we are the only company out here that will back up the product, machine even, with the 110% Money Back Guarantee.

Will Napa do that? Will they tell you to refer to the manufacturer after the 90 Days? Will the Manufacturer tell you no once the year is up?

That's in part what makes this company so great. We are willing to back that baby up even outside the typical warranty time period. Have you however, looked into the Flex polisher?

I have taken a brief look at the flex, but it is a little more expensive and may be a little more than I need.

I like the fact that the PC is pretty safe and easy to use, it is also less expensive.

I have taken a brief look at the flex, but it is a little more expensive and may be a little more than I need.

I like the fact that the PC is pretty safe and easy to use, it is also less expensive.

The Flex is just as safe, easier to use, and yes, it's a little bit more money, but in my opinion, you make up for it in time saved. Figure the Flex operates at a 50% faster clip than the PC will. One pass on a Flex on a New Camaro is about the same as 3 passes on the PC.

We offer the same awesome 110% on the Flex also. :D

Mook:cheers:

So, we are the only company out here that will back up the product, machine even, with the 110% Money Back Guarantee.

Will Napa do that? Will they tell you to refer to the manufacturer after the 90 Days? Will the Manufacturer tell you no once the year is up?

That's in part what makes this company so great. We are willing to back that baby up even outside the typical warranty time period. Have you however, looked into the Flex polisher?

Wait a minute, so you're telling me if I buy a flex from you and it takes a crap, say two years down the road, you will replace it for free? :willy:

Well damn. I want to order the machine today, but no one at Adams is available until Monday.

Can you hook me up mook? Haha

Buy online from the store and use the forum members discount code. And while you're at it order everything else you may need so you can take advantage if flat rate shipping.

Well. I have now added the PC, pad kit, and swirl and haze remover to my arsenal. Thanks Adams for always being there when I need to get rid of some money. Haha

The Flex is just as safe, easier to use, and yes, it's a little bit more money, but in my opinion, you make up for it in time saved. Figure the Flex operates at a 50% faster clip than the PC will. One pass on a Flex on a New Camaro is about the same as 3 passes on the PC.

We offer the same awesome 110% on the Flex also. :D

Mook:cheers:

So, if one has never used a machine before, it would be ok to start with the Flex? Or, would it be better to start with the PC until skills are developed?

So, if one has never used a machine before, it would be ok to start with the Flex? Or, would it be better to start with the PC until skills are developed?

There are a couple threads on the subject, but after using both I can say that starting with the flex is not a problem. Of course you can't use the small pads with the flex, so having both is nice!