Customer Service 866.965.0400

Public Apology

BrianT

I just wanted to make a public apology for my other thread that got locked down. My intention wasn't to ask about salary, and for that I'm sorry! I wanted to have a lighthearted conversation on what you would except for pay if you got the chance to work for Adam.

Example: I would work for medical benefits and free Americana.

Again, sorry to Adam and his great team!!

Brian

No need too! It's fine. I really think it wasn't that bad. It was a general discussion. If anyone didn't know that the Adams crew gets a discount is silly! I worked at a Hallmark store from 18 to 28 and I rec'd a discount . Still had to pay but got a discount. My mom same thing she worked at the Gap for 25 years and she got a discount and in fact she still does after being retired for 15 years. I thought it was interesting about the dynamics within the company.

Thanks guys!!!

Rich, your PM made a lot of sense!!

This is the only board I'm on where the mods contact you regarding closing threads, always with a nice tone as well.:2thumbs:

Now as for discounts our wholesale optical laboratory offers employees one free pair a year plus free safety pair. Anything beyond that say for a family member is cost less 10%...and we still get complaints. :willy:

I was just thinking of Americana @ wholesale less 10%. :banana:

Edited by sportredmistress