Customer Service 866.965.0400

Help find a stolen dog and truck!

matts88yj

Hi all. I don't normally post stuff like this all of the time but the more eyes that see this, the better. This is one of my fellow pirate4x4 members and a man that had his dog and truck stolen from him a few days ago. It made it onto Jalopnik and he is still searching for them both. All he really wants is the dog back, no questions asked. Here is the link for anyone that could keep an eye out over the upcoming holidays when more and more are out on the roads.

Help Find The Scumbag Who Stole This Land Cruiser With A Dog Inside

Also here are some additional photos and information in case anyone is out traveling around this weekend. Please, if you have any information contact the owner and the authorities. I'm only posting up what the owner has already posted elsewhere.

North Carolina license BCJ 9881

$2000 REWARD $1000 for the dog $1000 for the truck.

1985 fj60 And my 6month old German Short haired pointer.

712446d1355460398-omg-my-fj60-stolen-my-dog-inside-imageuploadedbytapatalk1355460395.846856.jpg

712447d1355460428-omg-my-fj60-stolen-my-dog-inside-imageuploadedbytapatalk1355460423.967779.jpg

I though I would add she has a large liver colored spot on left back hip that looks like a mickey mouse's.

py3amehu.jpg

zu2ada3y.jpg

use4a5y7.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRHswDVHY20&feature=player_embedded]Stolen GSP Puppy ~ SC - YouTube[/ame]

Travelers rest south Carolina.

It happened in the Walmart parking lot on hwy 25 at 8:25 pm.

I am a wreck. Not sure what to do. I have been driving around in circles looking. Does anyone have any tips???

The fj60 has a efi lt1, nv4500 5 speed transmission. 4" suspension lift, 33x10.50 tires, Matching spare tire on a custom swingout carrier. The license plate is 50% covered by the tire. The rocker panels are 3x3 square tube with tube rock sliders that are bolted on.

Jason 828-273-2001

Fox Carolina Mobile: TR man takes search for stolen dog national

http://www.facebook.com/helpfindlexy

Thank you for your time and your help.

Edited by matts88yj

Wow, this really does suck and I hope they at least find the dog unharmed. I couldn't care less about his truck at this point. Maybe the loss of his truck will drive the message home that pets should never be left unattended in a vehicle. If you can't take your pet where you intend to go, leave it at home.

Sorry to hear of his loss, I would go nuts if my dog was stolen. Another reason to get a tracker device in your animal

Dog was going in next week for a chip and to be fixed :(

Still nothing yet but the word is spreading. I don't ask for much but please everyone share the link in whatever capacity you can. We both greatly appreciate your time and help with this. I'll keep this updated as things progress. Hoping for a positive outcome.

Its one thing to steal a car, but a completly different story when you steal a man's dog. I could care less about my Car i would just want my dog back

I really hope he gets the dog back and this scumbag rotts

All he really wants is the dog back. I didn't want to post to the thread on Pirate since I didn't know if it was against cross posting to other forums but there are more photos of the dog and truck over there. Plus some language from other members on the forum but purely out of disgust to whoever store the mans dog and truck.

Me and my Jeep co-pilot (my dog) will be keeping our eyes out in North Carolina

Thank you DUKE-Z!

No updates besides there will be TV commercial ad's in the local area where the dog and truck were stolen. Also has made the local Fox News and some other bigger local headlines. Quite a few people are trying to get this to much larger sites and even on Yahoo's main page. I just want him to have his dog back. I couldn't even begin to imagine the emotions he is dealing with.

Also, if you do share this link or post it up on your facebooks or any other social media outlets, please post up here and let me know. I'm relaying all of the info back to him to try to keep his spirits up.

Thank you all for your help with this!

Funny, I leave my wife in the car all the time and no one ever steals it. What am I doing wrong?

Seriously, I'll be keeping a lookout, too. :2thumbs:

You need to leave a sign on it that says, "$5". "Free" leaves no seen value for the person stealing.

Fact.

:banana::banana:

Hopefully he finds his dog. But just out of curiosity did he make it easy and leave the keys in the car?

No, keys were not left in the vehicle.

The mans dog and truck are still out there. Many have been searching the area left and right and also the local fire department took their air plane up and did quite a few passes looking for it in case it was ditched in a more remote and less traveled area.

I'm going to update the first post with some additional photos and info on the truck and dog.

Any good news to report? I really hope his dog is found safe and ski d for Christmas. I'd be lost if someone ever stole my dog. Poor guy.

Nothing yet. They did get the plate ran in Cobb County, GA at 1:45am a few days ago. They thought it would have triggered immediate response but the owner of the dog found out that the cars down there have cameras on the cars that just seek out plates and take photos of them. That's the only lead they have so far. Please everyone in that area and even Alabama keep an eye out. I know many of you won't check this today but they at least have a direction the vehicle went. I'm hoping for a Christmas miracle for him and his family.

Merry Christmas all. Give your family and any 4 legged friends some extra attention today.