Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dodge Diesel Vs. Chevy Gasoline

Laguna

Some people are just idiots. First off No GM gas engine from 2001-2002 (or any Gm gas engine for that matter) could never out pull a cummins, so why even try?

Second off if someone did that to me I would freak and that video woul have to be submitted as evidnece. No way I would have put up with that.

Mwuhahahaha! He should have known better! That has to be the best pull off video ever lmao! It's apparent the Chevy guys is a little too big for his breetches. First he challenged a Cummins the. He jumped out like he was going to do something but didnt.

Stupid on many levels. Just wait until that chain breaks and is sent like a rocket in the air hitting someone watching this or going right through one of the trucks tailgates, in the rear window, right through the head rest, through the drivers head and out the windshield. This happened to an offroader a ways back and is pretty much why I never use any chains for pulling someone out or towing. Even straps with metal hooks on them are a huge no no. Only time chains are used is when it's on the trailer as additional tie downs.

Stupid on many levels. Just wait until that chain breaks and is sent like a rocket in the air hitting someone watching this or going right through one of the trucks tailgates, in the rear window, right through the head rest, through the drivers head and out the windshield. This happened to an offroader a ways back and is pretty much why I never use any chains for pulling someone out or towing. Even straps with metal hooks on them are a huge no no. Only time chains are used is when it's on the trailer as additional tie downs.

Seriously. My first though when seeing that video start was "that chain is going to snap and kill the guy standing there."

Then my next five thoughts were, in order:

"Idiots"

"Idiots"

"Idiots"

"Idiots"

"Idiots"

:2thumbs:

Diesel vs. Gas? Like that was even a fair fight to begin with, regardless of the make thats never going to work out.

Put a Duramax vs. a Hemi, a Powerstroke vs. a 5.3L LQ9, etc. and the results always going to be the same. The TQ isn't going to be a fair fight.

I'd like to see that same dodge vs. a duramax powered silverado... outcome wouldn't quite be so one sided.

Diesel vs. Gas? Like that was even a fair fight to begin with, regardless of the make thats never going to work out.

Put a Duramax vs. a Hemi, a Powerstroke vs. a 5.3L LQ9, etc. and the results always going to be the same. The TQ isn't going to be a fair fight.

I'd like to see that same dodge vs. a duramax powered silverado... outcome wouldn't quite be so one sided.

But still one sided lol just not AS bad.