Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bucket List???

crowvet

I know we all have a Adams list and use the two bucket wash, but was curious what is on our bucket list? You know those things you want to do before you die. I have a few things left on this list, some I have moved over to my #%& it list. Feel like I have less to do that way:lol:Anyway, I will start .... I have always wanted to restore a car and take it to Barrett Jackson to sell and spend a week there.

SEMA show was on my bucket list but I can scratch it off since I was fortunate enough to go with Adam this year, so car related bucket list, Barrett Jackson would be on my list as well.

Oh Ya, I would love togo to SEMA:rockon:

My bucket list items are non-automotive...

See the Northern Lights

Set foot in the Arctic Circle

Take a long off-shore sail in a small (30-50 foot) sailboat

Build a small house or cabin somewhere in a tranquil location.

Rich, I was on a hunting trip in Illinois in the early 90's and I got to see the northern lights. One of the locals told me what I was seeing, not sure if I would have known.

My bucket list items are non-automotive...

See the Northern Lights

Set foot in the Arctic Circle

Take a long off-shore sail in a small (30-50 foot) sailboat

Build a small house or cabin somewhere in a tranquil location.

I'm trying to talk my wife into a trip to see the northern lights now! Chena Springs looks awesome.

Well when I lived in Phoenix I hit up Barrett Jackson auction so scratch that off. So now I would like to visit Normandy beach in Germany and one more thing on my list would be to attend superbowl

Normandy Beach is amazing. Go there, and spend at least 2 days exploring Omaha Beach, Pointe Du Hoc, the American Cemetery, and the little towns there in the French countryside. It's all so much to take it, and it will boggle your mind. There's a really good WWII museum in nearby Calais, too -- well worth seeing. :2thumbs:

I would have to agree with you, I would like to go to Hungary & Germany.

Budapest is beautiful, I took a class there while in grad school. The contrast of Buda and Pest is really something to see. The Parliament building reflecting off the Danube - priceless.

If you can make it to Cologne, the Dom Cathedral is really something. The allies used it for a marker during their bombing runs, it was never touched.

Budapest is beautiful, I took a class there while in grad school. The contrast of Buda and Pest is really something to see. The Parliament building reflecting off the Danube - priceless.

If you can make it to Cologne, the Dom Cathedral is really something. The allies used it for a marker during their bombing runs, it was never touched.

Yea I have heard that Budapest is one of the most beautiful cities of all......

My Great Grandfather Toth came from Hungary in the early 1900's.

*Would love to go drive "highway one" in so-cal, driving a really fast, freshly detailed car!

*Drive on the Nurnburg Track in a really fast , freshly detailed car!

*Drive on the salt flats in a really fast , freshly detailed car!

*Not to sell a car at Barrett-Jackson , but to go buy any one that I wanted!

That’s not even scratching the surface of my bucket list.. :D

I have a pretty big one:

See All 50 States (Im at 17 right now and I don’t count Airports)

Tour the Museums in D.C.

Go To Gettysburg

See all US National Parks. Maybe not all but there are a few I would really like to see (Arches, Badlands, Denali, Glacier, Rocky Mountain, Sequoia, Yosemite, Yellowstone, etc…)

I would like to see some of the “wonders of the world” like Machu Picchu, Chichen Itza, the Colosseum, the Great Pyramids, Pyramid of the Sun, Stonehenge, The Giants Causway

Normandy Beach

A Few Countries I would like to see: England, Scotland, Germany, Austria, Italy, Spain, France, Greece, Australia, Egypt, Turkey

I would also love to go to SEMA and Barett Jackson as well.