3. John Black

4. Joe Bennett

5. Brandi VonEtten

6. Kahdir Johnson

7. Matt Houck

8. Ed Kordick

9. Gabriel Hazzi

10. Ed Trice

The list has gotten bigger, by a small margin! We tend to have 200 people, and up to 100 cars at these events! I know there are more than 10 people attending!

Post up a pick of your ride you tend to bring!

Hmm the one I attended last year only had maybe 30-50 cars lol

Attendance was down at last year's Spring Clinic. We had a number of conflicts, including a huge local show, scheduled for the previous weekend and got rained out. There was also a huge Ferrari dyno day the same time in West Chester.

I've done the best I can this year to schedule around all other major events.

Eric, his brothers, dad, and the Adams crew always makes this a great event. I've been 2 or 3 times now. This year, have a previously scheduled cruise to Bethany with some of the West Chester C&C crew, otherwise, I would have come.

It's a car show, it's fun, and you meet fellow enthusiasts. Highly recommended.

Attendance was down at last year's Spring Clinic. We had a number of conflicts, including a huge local show, scheduled for the previous weekend and got rained out. There was also a huge Ferrari dyno day the same time in West Chester.

I've done the best I can this year to schedule around all other major events.

That would def explain it then! HA. My buddies that were supposed to goto the TBSS nats apparently aren't going anymore, so I def think we're coming to this now! :rockon:

This is my first time going. It sounds like you guys make a whole weekend out of it ? Sounds like a great time.

I'm staying for the weekend only because I'm making the drive down from CT and want to hang around Saturday after the clinic in case everyone wants to do anything together. Not sure how they usually do it since this is my first time attending this clinic.

I'll be at the Holiday Inn Express. Can't remember what the rate was though. I just wanted to be close to the shop.

You should also make sure your hotel room has a heart shaped tub for you and Matt......and now the dog! :D

I'll be at the Holiday Inn Express. Can't remember what the rate was though. I just wanted to be close to the shop.

You should also make sure your hotel room has a heart shaped tub for you and Matt......and now the dog! :D

Bwahahahahaha.

PS -

Your new shop knocks 10 miles (each way) off my drive. Don't have to deal with that HORRENDUS Saturday traffic on 611. Thanks!

Good news you'll be making it!

One of the major reasons we moved shops is the traffic on 611! The new shop should be more convenient for most people. Doylestown is a great town, but just a bit out of the way. There is a ton to do in Warminster. King of Prussia Mall is about 20min away, so anyone out of town could shop all morning, or even go on Sunday.