Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thompson Racing Annual Spring Detail Clinic - May 4th 2013

Guest Sarah@Adams

Throw up a pic, me? You got it :D

7187449198_0598a5a22f_b.jpg

Photo taken right after last years clinic by rshadd at a location just a mile or so from the shop.

Sorry, but I won't be there this year. Our oldest daughter is graduating from Penn State the same day starting at 9:45am and going through the day.

When we were scheduling this clinic, why didn't you mention this? I don't think it will be the same without you.

This will be the first time bringing my ride, well kinda. First time we brought my fiances escape and left the gto at home. And last time i bought my truck on the way there. This year itll actually look good. My brother in law might also bring his tundra up too.

Considering I'm about 10minutes from the new shop now, I really should get my sorry *** to this show this time!!! Not sure if I'll have the Vette though. My dad has done a fine job of hammering the front bumper with rock chips from his daily escapades. So I may be in the QX or on my bike for this one. -K

Considering I'm about 10minutes from the new shop now, I really should get my sorry *** to this show this time!!! Not sure if I'll have the Vette though. My dad has done a fine job of hammering the front bumper with rock chips from his daily escapades. So I may be in the QX or on my bike for this one. -K

I'll haunt you if you don't show!!!!!

I can't stay away from this place (sent VIA Tapatalk)

We have 85 registered guests, which is more than double last year's! We have the Phila. chapter of the Porsche Club of America signed up, DelVal Corvette Club, Valley Forge Mustang Club, Mini Club of Philadelphia, SS Trailblazers and a host of other clubs showing! If it all works as planned, we could have a crazy parking lot!

A few clubs are meeting beforehand and rolling in together. This will help to ensure the club parks together. If you are part of a club and attending the event, it might help to meet up beforehand.

We're getting close guys/gals. I have to figure out a way to get the truck cleaned up this week before I head down there.

Eric, I'm leaving CT Friday afternoon and don't have anything planned when I arrive. If you need help with anything let me know since my hotel is just down the street.

We're getting close guys/gals. I have to figure out a way to get the truck cleaned up this week before I head down there.

Eric, I'm leaving CT Friday afternoon and don't have anything planned when I arrive. If you need help with anything let me know since my hotel is just down the street.

X2 on the help Eric!

Good to hear people are excited and getting in early for the event! I have a hectic work week, but hopefully get everything out of the way. The shop is in decent shape right now, so not much work to do.

The goal is to be sitting on my deck drinking beers Fri night with Dylan! My house is up the street from the shop, so if you're in town Fri night, email me and I'll shoot you my cell.

Also, if you're in town, stop by the cars n coffee in the morning, as there will be a TON of cars there! It's right up 611 @ the Starbucks, next to the Barn Cinema. People start showing up around 8 or 9.

Change of plans for me. My wife totally forgot I had this planned for months to be leaving Friday afternoon and scheduled an appointment with our doctor for the upcoming baby Friday evening. So I will be leaving CT in the early hours of Saturday to make the 2.5 hour drive down.

Change of plans for me. My wife totally forgot I had this planned for months to be leaving Friday afternoon and scheduled an appointment with our doctor for the upcoming baby Friday evening. So I will be leaving CT in the early hours of Saturday to make the 2.5 hour drive down.

Depending on what time you get in town, let us know -- Matt and I will be having breakfast. Not sure where at yet. Our hotel doesn't have it and the cafe near is is closed on weekends! :willy:

Brandi, I think I'm going to head out on the road from CT around 5 am which should put me down there around 7:30ish. I'll stay in touch with you guys to see about breakfast.

Looking forward to catching up with you two this weekend.