Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thompson Racing Annual Spring Detail Clinic - May 4th 2013

Guest Sarah@Adams

Getting amp'd up to see all the usual suspects... going to be a great weekend everyone. See you in a few days.

No 'cringe' worthy pictures this time please! :D

I'll be in town tomorrow night around midnight. Having breakfast with a few folks and gearing up to head to Eric's!!! I may sneak out to check on my dog who will be stuck at the hotel all day but other than that....Adams has my full attention! :)

Don't use the W word!

We have over 120 registered at this point, and a ton of verbal commitments. This clinic is going to be over the top!

We plan to grill hamburgers and hotdogs, starting around 1pm. Food is FREE, all we ask is a donation to WAGS rescue. Kate Simpson from WAGS will be on hand and hopefully can bring out some puppies. They have a big adoption event this Sunday.

Wags Rescue

Don't use the W word!

We have over 120 registered at this point, and a ton of verbal commitments. This clinic is going to be over the top!

We plan to grill hamburgers and hotdogs, starting around 1pm. Food is FREE, all we ask is a donation to WAGS rescue. Kate Simpson from WAGS will be on hand and hopefully can bring out some puppies. They have a big adoption event this Sunday.

Wags Rescue

Eric,

As always you go above and beyond when it comes to supplying food, etc. I sincerely hope everyone here appreciates how hard you work for this event. I know I do.

We are going to have a good amount of vendors in attendance. We will have Gary Goodman from Goodman radio setting up at the clinic. They are a high-end installer for stereo and radar detectors.

We will also have Charlie Vail from Thompson's Porsche on hand, with some handouts, as well as the brand new Porsche Caymen.

Eric, due to a last minute change of plans, I will not be attending after all. I'm sorry I'm going to miss. I need some supplies - detail spray, waterless wash, and SVRT, among others. I'll just have to order them.

You guys have a great time. Look like this will be the biggest clinic yet.

Scott

We are going to have a good amount of vendors in attendance. We will have Gary Goodman from Goodman radio setting up at the clinic. They are a high-end installer for stereo and radar detectors.

We will also have Charlie Vail from Thompson's Porsche on hand, with some handouts, as well as the brand new Porsche Caymen.

Hadn't dawned on me before. Are you related to or affiliated with the Thompson dealerships in Doylestown?

And...he will be raffling that Cayman off, right???

Wow, what an absolutely perfect day for this. Again, I'm sorry my plans changed at the last moment. Would have been great to put the top down on the Viper and cruise on up.

Hope it goes well, and look forward to seeing pics.

Scott