Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thompson Racing Annual Spring Detail Clinic - May 4th 2013

Guest Sarah@Adams

I need to figure out when to do the second clinic. Lisa and I are getting married at the end of September, right when the Fall clinic typically occurs. Problem is I know I won't get away with having a clinic anywhere near the wedding. Looking like it's going to be a summer or winter clinic.

Congratulations in advance for the wedding and I vote for a summer clinic :burnout:

• 3 weeks later...

Great Pics Nick!

Sounds like we should have more than one clinic!

We will be in Bermuda again over 4th of July, but end of July/Aug might work.  Gotta work it around Carlisle events!

I'll be in Bermuda next week!

I wanted to start off by thanking everyone involved with this clinic/show. Eric and the crew at Thompson's Racing put on an amazing gathering for everyone to enjoy. The weather was more than everyone could of asked for.

The Adam's crew killed it with a Car Washing demo, Polishing & Paint Care demo and an Interior Cleaning demo. I overheard a few spectators express how they learned everything they were looking to know about plus more which is a great thing. I enjoyed finally meeting Dylan and Justin who lived up to everything we all know them for. Top notch is the best way to describe them.

As for the turn out. You name it, and it was there. I took tons of shots that turned into a project to load onto Photobucket for other annoying reasons, but I got them for you all to drool over.

I can go on and on about everyone and how awesome they were, but I'm sure you are all saying, shut up and show us the pictures! Thank you again for everyone involved for an amazing weekend. It was well worth the trip down.

Now on to the coverage.....

DSC_0529_zps4de88c39.jpg

DSC_0530_zpsfb53430a.jpg

DSC_0531_zps94655813.jpg

DSC_0532_zps0b567823.jpg

Great pics! I don't think I've ever seen my car look so good...   :rockon:

Edited by JerseyGator

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is an odd request, but does anyone have pics of the two black Range Rovers?  I REALLY need a picture of the 2008 for insurance.

Thanks!

I think my coworker may have one.  I'm going to ask him to triple check for you.  If he does have one, I'll make sure he gets in contact with you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ready for the fall clinic! :)

Trying to keep my eye open so I can make sure to take a day or two off so I am not dead tired! :)

As of right now, we won't be holding a Fall clinic.  There are too many conflicts in the schedule to get everyone together in the same spot.  A winter clinic is a possibility.  Stay tuned!