Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thompson Racing Annual Spring Detail Clinic - May 4th 2013

Guest Sarah@Adams

I just wanted to post up some local attractions. Speed Raceway opened up recently and it's a good, fast track. It is right down the street from our shop. The facility is new, so it's clean! They also have kids carts. It's a good activity to do before or after the clinic, if you're in the area.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5vxFdGdUR4SRhEY8o8qvqr08dBFRWLb59w7suvsW-E8CEmu738A

Speed Raceway

2010-03-03_SpeedRaceway_InteriorPanoConceptCrop.jpg

Miller's Ale House just opened up at the Turnpike and is a huge place! Decent food for a chain restaurant.

http://www.millersalehouse.com/

9ebd63fd-392b-4440-b2b9-3794ebf94a35.jpg

The Brickhouse Tavern is two doors down from the Alehouse

Brick House Tavern + Tap

img_594513_primary.jpg

The Courtyard Willow Grove is sandwiched nicely between both bars, means you can walk home at the end of the night!

Hotels in Willow Grove PA | Courtyard Willow Grove Hotel

Also, Bucks County Exotics will be meeting in the morning, just a few minutes up the street at the Starbucks for Cars & Coffee.

www.buckscountyexotics.com

1745 South Easton Road, Doylestown, Pennsylvania

Thanks Lynn! we have a new shop, which is over twice the size as the old one and it's a lot closer to the Turnpike (4miles). The clinics get bigger and better every year and we are working hard with Bucks County Exotics to get some rare and new cars to show up.

Edited by eric@thompsonracing.us

Why is everything on the east coast :(

We're doing an event in AZ on the 19th this month, but I realize thats probably not a good location for you being in the PNW.

If you want to have an event, know of a show you think we should be a part of or want to help set something up fill out our event request form:

https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=xuDfUJPCc9rVv6TsQTepTQ

Oh look at my sexy ride up there!!!!

4th one from the front (yes it's only my license plate but it's my ride!) ;)

I'll see what I can do about joining in on the fun. I fly to Alaska on May 9th so I am not sure if I can make it...but I haven't missed a show yet. Hmmmmm