Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thompson Racing Annual Spring Detail Clinic - May 4th 2013

Guest Sarah@Adams

For the TBSS guys, this is the same weekend as the TBSS Nationals. But I don't want to make that far of a trip so pending weather and people to cruise with, I'll be hitting up the detail clinic.

Shoot, I'm sorry! I can't tell you how many times I changed the date on this one to avoid conflicting with another event! I was waiting for Lynn and Ashley to scream at me!

Also, the new shop is a LOT closer (4 miles) to the Willow Grove exit of the PA Turnpike. This means there are a lot more hotels and restaurants near by.

There will be a morning Cars 'n Coffee, hosted by the Bucks County Exotics, right up the street at the local Starbucks. A new gokart track opened up down the street from our shop as well. This means there's plenty to do the morning of the clinic, for anyone staying the weekend.

Home

Speed Raceway

Good stuff right there Eric, thank you. I found 2 hotels right near the shop a few miles away. I have to go ahead and book it. I'll probably arrive Friday night and stay thru Sunday just so I have enough time to hit up that new go kart track! :D

Good stuff right there Eric, thank you. I found 2 hotels right near the shop a few miles away. I have to go ahead and book it. I'll probably arrive Friday night and stay thru Sunday just so I have enough time to hit up that new go kart track! :D

Hey let's all go to the track together???

I'm totally game for this! :)

Matt goes where I go so count us in!

Hey let's all go to the track together???

I'm totally game for this! :)

Matt goes where I go so count us in!

Wow nothing like sounding like I have a leash on me and I'm a lost little puppy...

:lolsmack:

EDIT: I saved the number of the beast just for YOU!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Dont think I'll be able to make this one this year, as I have a conflict that day. The West Chester Cars and Coffee group is doing a little road trip that day (tentative).

Also, this is usually the day that Fred Beans Doylestown has its Spring Mopar show, which I would have attended that morning, then hit your clinic on the way back.

Since I get off on and off the turnpike at 611, your new shop sounds much more convenient. If plans change, I'll certainly register and come.

Dont think I'll be able to make this one this year, as I have a conflict that day. The West Chester Cars and Coffee group is doing a little road trip that day (tentative).

Also, this is usually the day that Fred Beans Doylestown has its Spring Mopar show, which I would have attended that morning, then hit your clinic on the way back.

Since I get off on and off the turnpike at 611, your new shop sounds much more convenient. If plans change, I'll certainly register and come.

Bummer to hear! Black Vipers always get priority parking at TR!!

Tell the West Chester C&C to swing by the show.

The new shop is a much better location!

It's over twice as big too!

We just got our occupancy permit and are starting to move in. We did the walls and the floors in the fall, but still have a lot more to go.

I don't have any real good pics of the shop yet, but this is the small workshop area in the back:

314102_456175347765319_702857167_n.jpg

558275_456174857765368_1762906952_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

R.S.V.P. List:

1. Richard Shaddinger

2. Nick Mayben

3. John Black

4. Joe Bennett

5. Brandi VonEtten

6. Kahdir Johnson

7. Matt Houck

8. Ed Kordick

9. Gabriel Hazzi

10. Ed Trice

The list has gotten bigger, by a small margin! We tend to have 200 people, and up to 100 cars at these events! I know there are more than 10 people attending!

Post up a pick of your ride you tend to bring!