Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy... from Ohio

j-cash

Hey everyone! just wanted to say hello to everyone on this forum! been using adams products for a while now and thought id finally jump on the forums. I use the products on my 2004 Pontiac GTO mostly...keeps the black paint very glossy and perfect! Also using it on my 2007 GMC Sierra and the wifes 2010 Honda Accord very soon!

Welcome! I see your from Anna. I used to live a little east of Lima in Alger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep i know where Alger is....im about 25 min from Lima area. When did you move away from this great area? lol

Welcome to the forum John!

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

Thanks!! Nice looking vette!

I moved to S.C. About 8 years ago. I was tired of those long cold Ohio winters. Lol I see you said that you own a Honda. Do you or your wife work at the plant? I worked for them for 6 years at the Marysville auto plant.

Welcome John for East of Cleveland. We have a number of Buckeyes on the site. I am like Mike and looking forward to the day of escaping cloudy cold winters and head south. I think you will like all of the info that is on this site.

Looking forward to spring already!

Tom

I moved to S.C. About 8 years ago. I was tired of those long cold Ohio winters. Lol I see you said that you own a Honda. Do you or your wife work at the plant? I worked for them for 6 years at the Marysville auto plant.

been at the anna engine plant for over 8 years now, just recently got fulltime there... was a temporary for a longgg time. they are doing alot of hiring right now which is crazy.

Welcome John for East of Cleveland. We have a number of Buckeyes on the site. I am like Mike and looking forward to the day of escaping cloudy cold winters and head south. I think you will like all of the info that is on this site.

Looking forward to spring already!

Tom

Im always up for good information thats for sure, especially for detailing. :) I goto alot of car shows with my GTO so its nice to know! :2thumbs:

Looks like alot of Buckeyes on here thats for sure... which is great!!

Glad to here your full time. I have a good friend of mine that has worked at Anna for several years as a temp as well. Hopefully he will get hired on soon. Great company to work for!

He may have been hired in since they recently done alot of it. Whats his first name by chance?

Thanks everyone else for the recent welcomes. :2thumbs: