Customer Service 866.965.0400

2013 NHL Hockey Season

ChargerMatt

Okay, so is anyone else as much of a hockey fanatic as I am?

First thoughts... Chicago and San Jose are making the rest of the league look like a joke.

My Wings? Obviously a rebuilding year. I'm still thinking they will make the playoffs but I don't see them doing anything great. Jimmy Howard is NOT the goalie he is made out to be. He had one of the best defenses in the league in front of him (Lidstrom, Rafalski, Stuart, etc.)

And their PP SUCKS!

Sabres. I guess I'll call it a rebuilding year also lol. Not sure why I spend so much time cheering for them. We had our chance and blew it. Oh well once a fan always a fan. In the west I take Vancouver.

San Jose native here, and I am thrilled about the start of the Sharks and Patrick Marleau so far! With minimal roster turnover from last season, I figured that the team would be clicking early despite a brief training camp, but this is beyond expectations. I hope that the momentum keeps going! GO SHARKS!

San Jose native here, and I am thrilled about the start of the Sharks and Patrick Marleau so far! With minimal roster turnover from last season, I figured that the team would be clicking early despite a brief training camp, but this is beyond expectations. I hope that the momentum keeps going! GO SHARKS!

Man Marleau is killing it! I'm playing against him in my fantasy league and I'm getting killed because of him. He's got 37.6 points in my league... against my high day of 35... also his high is 74 on a day.

Big hockey fan here. Caps are my team, disappointing start to the season to say the least.

It was hard passing up ovechkin. Choosing Giroux has been rough so far.

I must say though, I regret taking Yakopav over Couture.

Huge hockey fan here.

Both of my teams aren't doing all that good right now.

Caps are just lost. Not sure if the new coach is the problem or players are just out of shape. Avs are disappointing as well, great young core of players, great goal tender but defense is just horrible.

But I'm glad hockey is back.

would you have a you tube link ? I've never seen:grouphug:

Here is a video i love of my favorite hockey player that no longer plays [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8_wrJpRDaU&feature=youtube_gdata_player] Ron Hextall highlights[/ame]

Just got back from the Caps game against Buffalo, great game, glad we got our first W. About time Ovechkin got his first goal, but he missed a clutch open goal shot from 10 feet away. I will say, the Caps defense is sincerely lacking, we need to pony up some cash to get a good defender on our ice.

Just got back from the Caps game against Buffalo, great game, glad we got our first W. About time Ovechkin got his first goal, but he missed a clutch open goal shot from 10 feet away. I will say, the Caps defense is sincerely lacking, we need to pony up some cash to get a good defender on our ice.

Was watching the game. Glad they got first W of the season. I still want to see them go to a run and gun style of offense.

So happy Buffalo could help you guys get back into the win column and Ovechkin his first goal. Couldn't believe he missed that open net at the end.

So happy Buffalo could help you guys get back into the win column and Ovechkin his first goal. Couldn't believe he missed that open net at the end.

I can't for the life of me figure how he missed the shot. He was 10 ft away and could have just led it in, but instead decides to put some "umph" into it.

Caps are my number one team, but most of my family is from Chicago and I have always admired the Blackhawks. Glad to see them having a helluva start.