Customer Service 866.965.0400

new detail Spray scent

trhland

Question

17 answers to this question

An extremely strong fake bubble gum smell. And by strong, I mean I put 2 mists from a 4 oz bottle on a mirror inside just to try it out and the smell stuck around for at least an hour.

It's not necessarily unpleasant, just very strong.

I would have a hard time putting a name to the new spray, but then I can't put a name to the old one either. The new one smells a bit different than the old, but I think the new one smells really good, a sweetish smell that I can't really place. I did not find it overly strong and the first time I used it, it was side by side with the old spray. I have since used it alone and I still think it smells good.

I must say though that I don't really buy products for how they smell, I'm much more interested in how they perform, and I find that the new Detail Spray lives up to everything Adam's claims. That it smells good is an bonus.

Next time you make an order buy a small bottle and that way you can decide for yourself if you like the smell or not.

Used it for the first time today. Finished up around 4:30, washed my hands, ate dinner, washed my hands again, took out the garbage, washed my hands, and now it's almost 9:00 and I can still smell it on my hands............so can my wife. :lolsmack:

Yeah, it's strong! But it smells good to me.

Used it for the first time today. Finished up around 4:30, washed my hands, ate dinner, washed my hands again, took out the garbage, washed my hands, and now it's almost 9:00 and I can still smell it on my hands............so can my wife. :lolsmack:

Yeah, it's strong! But it smells good to me.

Dude, soap.:cheers::lolsmack: