Customer Service 866.965.0400

Street Justice

FarbeyondDriven

Was watching some videos on youtube, and came across this and thought i would share, because i was there when it happened lol. (i wasnt in the, we watched from across the parking lot)

Around my area theres always car meets at the local dave & busters. Filled with ricers/tuners/muscle cars. Street racing always follows. We've even had ESU trucks (kinda like a swat truck) show up to bust up a lot of these shows. But one friday night this happened.

Some guy was seen in the parking lot beating his girlfriend. Punched her in the face, drageed her across the parking lot by her hair etc. A bunch of guys went to go confront the guy (and probably knock him out) He then hopped in his car and took off. A few guys in some lifted trucks chased him and surronded his car. The guy then jumped out of his car and ran for his life. Leaving behind his prized civic. Then this happened. Check out the video.

Abusive Boyfriend Gets His Car Trashed By Mob At Car Show

Street justice!

I dont think that'll buff out.

What they should've done was surround the car until the cops came to arrest this POS for battery. There is no reason why a woman should be punched and dragged period!

Stooping to this guys level just made these other people look just as bad IMO. They couldve came out looking like heros but they came out looking like a bunch of Dbags!

What they should've done was surround the car until the cops came to arrest this POS for battery. There is no reason why a woman should be punched and dragged period!

Stooping to this guys level just made these other people look just as bad IMO. They couldve came out looking like heros but they came out looking like a bunch of Dbags!

I agree completely. These guys didn't do the car scene crowd any favors here.

Mongo nailed it. Don't forget these guys are on camera willfully destroying another person's property. I'm sure there's a scumbag lawyer out there that will represent Mr. Tough Guy if he wants to go after those responsible for trashing his car...and for mental anguish.

I wonder If these guys realized how angry this guy would be and I guarantee he beat the ever loving **** out of his girlfriend the second he found her. What they seen was prob nothing in comparison to what happened to her when he found her

the girlfriend probably wouldn't have pressed charges though.......and probably still wont leave him.......knowing that I don't have a real issue with the mob of thugs "taking care of it"