Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Wheel Brush & Fender Brush: FREE+Shipping!

Z71_Denali

hey guys, i figured it was time for me to update my brushes from the previous versions that Adam's sold in the past. these two brushes are in perfect working order, bought directly through Adam's a couple years ago, and have never failed me. i just felt like getting the revised wheel brush and matching fender brush b/c i'm OCD and the handles didn't match my tire brush :D

so i'm giving these away as a set: FREE! all i ask is you pay for shipping

if you do not own a wheel and/or fender brush, please post in this thread your interest. i'll give it a couple days or until at least 10 people show interest. at that time i'll use a random number generator to pick the winner.

please notice in the pics, there are some marks/scratches/scuffs on the back side of the handles. this is from normal use between the fender liner and tires, and working in tight spaces under the hood. the boar's hairs and bristles are free of debri; i wash them thoroughly after each use, they've only been used on my well maintained vehicles, and are stored with the bristles pointed up like the 1st pic.

9180A561-0D17-4E27-8B1A-E89B06FCF14A-3223-000001993FD7EA11_zps3a8ce897.jpg

6CD14EBF-86EE-43CE-A58E-CB48C1AF4970-3223-000001994290FC54_zpsf9f4d482.jpg

Edited by 2010TexasEdition

Im in for the blue handled one if you are seperating otherwise im out, have the long handle already.

Edit****

My nephew said he would love to have a fender brush ... so count me (us) in

Edited by Big O

hey guys, it only makes sense for me to ship them together because i only have one box that will hold both, and the shipping for the wheel brush if someone won only that would be paying more, because i would have to buy a separate box for it. as it stands i'll keep them together for anyone who doesn't have either. :cheers:

I just started my Adams addiction this year and even though I'm pushing the 1k mark in items I haven't got to getting brushes yet. Except the tire one the was offered in one of the daily specials. So if you still have open slots I'm in.

here's what i have so far. if you posted you're in and i missed your name, please let me know what post # it was. i'll pick a random number this evening if a few more join in :)

1. Big O
  2. J Tegeler
  3. thealien
  4. Slava
  5. Blazer15
  6. twb4525
  7. dakotaspeir
  8. gdwenger
  9. FarbeyondDriven
  10. j-cash
  11. sportredmistress
  12. Marre