Customer Service 866.965.0400

It's uncovered!

Rich

FINALLY! After 5 long months, it finally got decent enough today to take the winter cover off the Vette and start her up. Sure felt good! Now all I need is a month of heavy rains to wash the streets and melt the snow so I can drive it! And the Caddy needs a bath now too.

DETAILING SEASON HAS ARRIVED!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hey Rich, I feel you on this one. I blew a u-joint on my truck a few weeks back and was forced to drive the vette on the dirty roads for a few days :help:...so naturally I was forced to detail it again

I've heard, though, that it's not good to fire up these motors mid-winter and just let them idle. If you start them, you're supposed to at least drive a little bit. Something about heating/cooling cycles and the way the motor handles it. I wish I had more details, but I don't know! I'm just a chemist...

I've heard, though, that it's not good to fire up these motors mid-winter and just let them idle. If you start them, you're supposed to at least drive a little bit. Something about heating/cooling cycles and the way the motor handles it. I wish I had more details, but I don't know! I'm just a chemist...

I always start my LS1 SS a couple times during the winter. I let it idle and get up to operating temp and then do revs to different RPMs. I also shift the trans (auto) to all of the different selections.

LS7's might be different due to the dry sump...I'm not sure?

Are those bed sheets?

Nice cars!

Yep. The wife bought two super soft fleece sheets and sewed them end to end to cover the car. Keeps the dust off in the summer, won't hurt the paint, and I use it as a barrier between the paint and the winter cover. Cheapest and best idea ever. :rockon:

Wish houses with space for such a garage didnt cost like $1.5M in my area. ...jealous

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

WOW! Where do you live? I paid $20,000. for my house in 73.