Customer Service 866.965.0400

Number of car washes

EPHIOS

Question

How many times do you guys wash your car every MONTH? I have a buddy of mine that is content to wash his car only TWICE a year. I am always trying to convince him to wash it at least twice a month, here in Vegas. He said its too much work. He has a black paint as well?:willy:

Guest Gone & Forgotten
It probably gets real cold down there huh? :jester:

Was 35 this morning.

High 50 today.

Gotta work on the truck. Have 4 hours in it already. About 20 more to go.

If I have my way, 2-3x per week, depending on how much I have driven, and if I am able to park inside the Warehouse or not.

Remember our rule...clean ride, park inside.

:D

You're going to hate when Brandi and I come out on a road trip... Haha! I do like that motto tho!

For me I try to wash my car about once a week. Mine unfortunately has to be parked outside most of the time and during the warmer months it always likes to get a nice dew in the mornings, rain shower overnight or something of that nature. Luckily I have an amazing car care company to keep her looking her absolute best! :glasses:

I won't mention how often I wash my Vette - people here would think I'm crazy. (yes, I know where I am)

I haven't washed either of our DDs since Saturday, although I thought I saw a bit of dirt on mine this morning, so it will get washed tonight.

1-2 times a week. Just like if you were gonna have company at your house you wouldn't want then to see it dirty would you? If my truck is dirty i don't like people to see it.

My new motto: Take pride, shine your ride LOL :patriot:

every 2 or 3 weeks depending on weather. and once a month on the interior. its pretty dry here so i don't worry about rain too much... that being said we have rain in the forecast, so i'll be busy Friday on my watering day cleaning both cars.

DD I wash 3 times a month.

My G8 since its a garage queen gets washed twice a month maybe more if the pollen is crazy. Wife has a habit of leaving the garage open when she is outside planting etc. So it blows in all the time.

During spring/summer/fall. I usually do it 1 or 2 times a week. If it rains the car is cleaned the next day. I can't stand not having my car clean. During winter it is a little harder, so when ever I can or if it has a ton of salt on it. I will wash it. Nice thing is the Tahoe is parked in the Garage.

I been wanting to wash my car the last few days, but it's been really windy and dusty. I guess I will have to rely on my Detail Spray. In the future, I will have to start looking at Waterless Wash.

In the spring time, I usually go 2 weeks between washing. Just started with Adam's products, ordered Waterless Wash, so it will probably be WW in between or after it rains and a two bucket every other week.