Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dilute DWC?

rimz808

Question

Anyone dilute the Deep wheel cleaner? I maintain my wheels everytime i wash, so wondering if diluting it will be ok in order to get more out of it.

*Note, i have yet to use it since i will be getting it this weekend. But just wondering if i should dilute it when i do?

Thanks for your advise,

Ryan

7 answers to this question

It's definitely not an every wash type thing. I'd say once every couple to make sure everything comes off your hubs/barrels. But after the first time, if you're maintaining the wheels I usually just use my wash solution after I'm done with the car. I have a dedicated mitt for wheels.

Anyone dilute the Deep wheel cleaner? I maintain my wheels everytime i wash, so wondering if diluting it will be ok in order to get more out of it.

I wouldn't use it every wash... use it when the wheels are dirty enough to justify it IMO... the rest of the time go with GWC or car wash soap diluted with water.

For wheels, you shouldn't. For paint, you can do 1:1.

:2thumbs:

Just used it last weekend - WOW. Those wheels on that Cayenne looked great!. Really gets in around the lugs and gets the crud out. I would only use it to get bad wheels back in shape, coat them with QS, then clean GWC the rest of the time.