Customer Service 866.965.0400

COMING SOON: New lids for all "pourable" products.

Team Adam's

Question

Just a sneak peek. We're going to change all of our pourable products like Super VRT, Leather Conditioner, Polishes, and Liquid Waxes over to a self cleaning top.

This is in direct response to the frustration of having the current design clog with product occasionally. Its a change we will be rolling out soon and the tops will be available to purchase as replacements for any old bottles you have (for a small fee). Each time the top is pressed closed it clears out any unused product meaning you don't end up with a jammed up bottle of SHR that needs a toothpick to clear :2thumbs:

post-1263-13681810226_thumb.jpg

Not gunna lie only had a problem with polish with those caps, everything else has been perfect. Actually didn't even think about it and id just add them to alternative squeeze bottles, now wont have to, nice!. Just like Adams to constantly step up the game and fix even the smallest things, keep it up guys I know you picked up alot of sheep from the clinic up here last weekend ;), cant stop the truth of Adams.

Looking forward to these new caps and I gotta get me some of those gallon pumps! While we're on the topic of new caps I was pouring some brand new Total Interior Detailer from a gallon jug into a spray bottle using the Adams screw on funnel. The gallon jug seemed to have a problem dripping while pouring and thus losing some product. Is it my technique or is there something like a "drip-proof" spout that could be in the works? It's heartbreaking watching that wonderful product run down the side of that jug during a pour......