Customer Service 866.965.0400

new forums.

baker

you'll get used to it and things will be faster to do. Won't take you 10 secs to find the log in next time right?

The forum has a built in mobile skin, pretty nice you should try it.  Never tried tapatalk, so i couldn't tell you how different it is. Is the connectivity to tapatalk a forum issue, or a tapatalk issue? could be that tapatalk should update their stuff instead 

Change is scary for Baker because he is old... he doesn't like change. :D

You'll get used to it dude. Different doesn't = worse. Feel your way around a bit and you'll see this new software can do a lot of cool stuff! 

Edited by Dylan@Adams

Didn't the old forums let include folks' real names and locations with their posts, or am I not remembering correctly?  Assuming I remember correctly, is there still a way to see that without visiting individual profiles?

The "Real Name" field being visible in topic view will be on the next list of tweaks. I do not have access to the admin settings anymore so I am limited with what I can do from here on out. The staff is busy this week finishing the warehouse revamp and doing dealer training this weekend, so once things are settled down we will start to sort out a few more issues.

Thank you!  Another feature/function I miss is the link within each thread directly to "View First Unread".  The new forums only seem to offer that when a thread is more than one page long.