Customer Service 866.965.0400

Favorite Adam's Cleaner

JHL88

Question

There's always been polls about favorite waxes, polishes, towels etc.  i figured it would be fun to ask what everyone's favorite Cleaner is?  By cleaner i mean APC, DWC, GC, GWC, LIC, MR&B, C&UC or even WW for kicks.  

You can ONLY choose your Top 2 choices. (This was hard for me b/c they're all great IMO) 

For me, if i had to choose it would be glass cleaner with or without the glass towels. it always gets the job done.  Next would probably be LIC because it has got pretty much everything clean that ive put it on.  i would've said DWC but i haven't experimented with it enough and only used it once but it worked very well.  

17 answers to this question

CUC is definitely my #1 cleaner, it works miracles and has saved the day many times. Try it with a foaming sprayer.

GWC would have been my #2, but now that I've used the DWC I have to nudge it down a bit. I used DWC to decontaminate my paint and it lifted off a TON of embedded metal particles that you couldn't even see and that clay might not have removed.

APC hands down.  I have three gallons.  I use so much its ridiculous.  Microfiber and Revitalizer is second on my list.  I cant believe what that gets out of my towels.  I got polishing tarnish out last week... Black tarnish all over terrible trash shop microfiber towels.

This is very tough because all of them are amazing. I'd probably say carpet and upholstry and leather and interior. I've took some crazy things out with those two that nothing else could even make a dent with. The best!