Customer Service 866.965.0400

When you REALLY love your car...

Team Adam's

Saw this last week as well and thought it was cool. Props to that guy for being able to do such a thing, however you wouldn't catch me doing such a thing if I was able to. There is just something about a garage being a garage. The smell of the various fluids, grease and what have you. Of course the smell of all my Adam's Polishes! Tool boxes and work benches. All these things just seem required to me when I think of that perfect garage. And of course to have a garage big enough to have tons of fun in with tons of cars!

Heck, my dream house is a 4 car garage with an open concept apartment above. Maybe a partial glass floor so I can look down at the cars. :cheers:

Now we're talking :D

That car could use some serious Adam's love though, especially the engine bay and interior.  That much money on the garage and he can't spring for a detail?

I had the exact same thought!  The car might live in the house with him, but the whole thing looks like he doesn't detail it.  My wife's DD, that spends its "down time" in a lowly garage, looks MUCH better inside and out, thanks to Adam's (and a bit of my elbow grease)!