Customer Service 866.965.0400

Joining from OR

Hey everyone, I had your guy's products recommended to me by a friend, and when i had gotten a sample from my parents at the portland roadster show, i was hooked!

I drive an 84 Toyota pickup, that got a show quality paintjob, And even after using some of the best stuff on the shelves, I was extremely impressed with Adams! I figured i would join the forum to see what else i might be missing other then what they post on social media!

Ive known Billy for a few years now.  (Im in Oregon too, down in Newberg.  The new forum doesnt show peoples locations) Once you posted the mini truck, I figured he was the friend you were talking about.  The old Toy looks good.

Ive known Billy for a few years now.  (Im in Oregon too, down in Newberg.  The new forum doesnt show peoples locations) Once you posted the mini truck, I figured he was the friend you were talking about.  The old Toy looks good.

I got it, And thanks! I'm just workin now on trying to maintain it. It's my daily driver so here in the Pacific northwest, the weather isn't always the kindest.

And thank you everyone for the warm welcoming!