Customer Service 866.965.0400

Great "Great White Review by Hot!

MrHot88

Question

OK so I've NEVER found a "drying towel" to meet my meets when it came to drying my cars in 30 years, I've tried them all, trust me, all of them. Lol

So I just stuck with my Sprite Chamois, nothing else out there, so I thought. 1980 was when I found it.

Today I washed my wife's black RAV4, I'll tell you it's not the easiest car to dry, it has a single stage paint which I love when it comes to polishing but always dreaded when it was time to dry, really, hated it because I knew I was going to have water spots and streaks and "Had" to use detail spray after, no way around it.

Well today, took out the Great White, I thought, I'll leave the roof for last in case the towel was to wet to finish the mid size SUV.

First try was on the glass, I was like wow, wth?

My wife was watering her plants , I went and get her and said, you have to check something out pretty amazing, she followed me back to the car.

I then went to the hood, I said, check this out, nothing left behind but beautiful black paint, she was like this is like a "Magic " towel , she asked, when do you wring it out, I said I don't think you can, but where does the water go?, I said hell if I know.

I still had the roof left, nothing but beads, wiped it and same results , nothing but beautiful black paint.

Didn't have to come behind with the DS but I did anyway, habit I guess. Lol

It's the softest drying towel I ever put in my hands on. Really

It's thin and very easy to work with, fold it in four and get at it, turn it over to a dry side and it feels like you just put it on the paint for the first time.

In my honest option it's the BEST towel, period, no need to waste you're money on anything else.

This is by far the best drying towel I've ever used in my 30 years of detailing.

We have plans to buy another one and two single softs, she's starting to bite now:)

If you don't own a Great White then order one as soon as you read this post, go straight to the store here and get it, if you don't like it I'll buy it from you for thirty bucks.

I'll keep my word, I promise you

It's a 5 Star product IMO.

Thanks Ricky, Ricky needed help with his very pretty Camaro, when we were done he gave it to me as a gift, a thank you for my help which I didn't want nothing in return but I sure grabbed it from him. Lol

I'll make sure to post a review on Amazon so others can be as happy as I am right now.

Kevin

Mr.Hot

Amd where does all that water go to?

Edited by MrHot88

21 answers to this question

One of the best IMO too!!!! I now have 4. I like them so much I would rather use them then blow my car with a master blaster!

I forgot, I never used a blower, wasn't needed.

Kevin

While I now mainly use the Master Blaster, I have 3 Great Whites I use regularly and 4 brand new ones still in their packaging!

PS. you should see the Master Blaster when you are using Patriot - WOW!

Edited by Tim

While I now mainly use the Master Blaster, I have 3 Great Whites I use regularly and 4 brand new ones still in their packaging!

PS. you should see the Master Blaster when you are using Patriot - WOW!

Just curious, how long is the hose for the Master Blaster?

I've owned the Sidekick for years, even before Adam's started carrying it, and I love it.

But as far as the MB goes, would you be able to reach the roof of a full size SUV, or do you have to lug the giant case up under one arm :lol:

Great towel Kevin I agree.  If you plan on getting a few more, wait for the BOGO on that bad boy.  I have 4 and only paid for 2, quite the deal.  I'm going on a year with mine, and they work just like the day I bought them. 

Great towel Kevin I agree.  If you plan on getting a few more, wait for the BOGO on that bad boy.  I have 4 and only paid for 2, quite the deal.  I'm going on a year with mine, and they work just like the day I bought them.

You know when it comes to any type of towel it's hard to get a year out of them, especially as much as we use them:)

Thanks for sharing that, good to know.

Kevin

I've owned the Sidekick for years, even before Adam's started carrying it, and I love it.

But as far as the MB goes, would you be able to reach the roof of a full size SUV, or do you have to lug the giant case up under one arm :lol:

Not long enough.  I purchased the 10 foot extension kit to go with it.

Not long enough.  I purchased the 10 foot extension kit to go with it.

Huh???   I have a full size Duramax and don't have any problems at all reaching the roof with the blower on the ground.

I just wanted to add that this drying towel is the best one i have used as well. I was almost able to dry two of my cars without wringing it out. I was pretty amazed. May buy some more to keep as spares  :)

If you don't own a Great White then order one as soon as you read this post, go straight to the store here and get it...

:( "Adam's Great White Microfiber Drying Towel  

(Temporarily Out Of Stock)" :( 

You know when it comes to any type of towel it's hard to get a year out of them, especially as much as we use them:)

Thanks for sharing that, good to know.

Kevin

My gwdt have about 3 years on them and they still work perfectly. However I baby them, such as air dry after washing, very careful around sharp edges, etc. I know I should probably swap them out, but there is no noticeable fraying or threading coming out, so I haven't bothered. These are some fantastic and durable towels, that's for sure -:)