Customer Service 866.965.0400

Patriot Wax MIA????

Didn't you know?  Patriot wax auto applies to the closest cleanest vehicle.  Sorry to hear about the mix-up.  Just give them a call when they are open.

-Carl

Edited by carlrx7

i was a little shocked - no worries - Dylan is already on top of it.  

To be honest its kinda funny to me.  I've placed countless orders and this is the first time I've had any sort of mixup or problem. I just picked up a new job so i wont be able to use the wax for while anyways.  

Just think now you have an amazing limited edition storage container for your change! LOL!

Doesn't surprise me that Adam and Dylan is taking care of you.. their customer service is #1

Amazing service, closed on Sunday and you still get a response from Adam & Dylan. Makes it easy to recommend the products as they work & are backed up with customer service like this.

I am very embarrassed that our team even let that out the door. I'm not even really concerned about how it happened as I am about WHY it happened. Very poor attention to detail on our part and I'm sorry. 

John - your new one is being filled, boxed, and labeled this morning. I will ship it out express along with the return label for the empty one you received. My deepest apologies... now I'm off to the warehouse to dispose of the bodies. 

dont be too hard on your people - its an honest mistake!!!!

i appreciate everything you and Adam are doing to resolve the situation.  makes it a heck of a lot easier to deal with knowing the character of the people behind the company.