Customer Service 866.965.0400

Metal Polish Towels are Back and Better than Before!

Team Adam's

Question

Its been a long time coming, but now you'll finally understand why... the Metal Polish Towels got a face lift! With the release of the original metal polish towel earlier this year we got a lot of feedback that people loved the towel, but it didn't work for all situations. 

It was perfect on soft aluminums like billet, but a little too plush for other metals, and would almost 'drag' a little on the surface of things like stainless and chrome. Customers were using the edgeless utility towels for some metals, and the metal polishing towels for others. 

Our solution - a towel that has both plush and short fiber microfiber built into one! 

The new design still has the super plush fibers on one side, but also features a shorter fiber design on the other! Both are extremely soft and safe for even the most delicate surfaces, but now you have 2 fiber styles to choose from with a simple flip of the towel. 

CLICK HERE to buy them in 2 packs or 5 packs

Check out the pictures below to get up close and personal with the new metal polishing towel. 

Plush Fibers

post-1228-0-47611600-1370967132_thumb.jpg

Shorter Fibers

post-1228-0-53155700-1370967154_thumb.jpg

Side by Side with Edging

post-1228-0-06053600-1370967183_thumb.jpg

20 answers to this question

Thats awesome Dylan! Ive noticed that when i do my final wipe down with detail spray on my wheels the single soft drags and leaves behind some lint it looks like. I'm not sure if its because the single softs are getting old or what. I just started using a single soft and detail spray to do a final wipe off about 2 months ago.

Ordered up!  I have been waiting for a while for these to come back.  John let me check them out at the Thompson Racing clinic and ever since I've been eagerly awaiting for their return!  Glad to see them back!

Edited by matts88yj

Man just placed a order last night and was wondering when these were coming back. Might have to place another order.

Call in and add it to your order, Matt was kind enough to help me out twice today. Ordered a flex yesterday, realized this morning no foam pads for it (had the PC foam) then this afternoon I see a post on Silverado SS by Nick on metal polish towels are back. Matt was there to take care of me again with a 5 pack.

I think I am set until at least Thursday now.

What's the size on these?

I don't have any of these towels so I can't say with 100% certainty, but they look like a similar towel design to Adam's old blue super plush towels from years ago, which I believe were 16" x 24", but they could also be square 16x16

I got a chance to use one of these towels this weekend when I was working on my dads Ram 1500 with a Magnaflow cat back on it.  The plush side was perfect for removing the MP1 and MP2 residue with ease.  Pick up a few of these today!  You won't be disappointed!