Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's New Two Step Polish & MF Pads!

Chris@Adams

Check out these amazing results on my black test door.

As you can see I took steel wool and wrote Adam's in the paint.

Using the New Adam's Two step Polish & MF pads,& the Flex I was able to remove  the scratches and  the Ad.

All this correcting & polishing was done in less than 10 min.

These new Polishes excite me!!

IMHO The best in the industry!

I was also able to try out my new Infratech light and it works great!

NEW! Adam's Paint Correcting & Paint Finishing Polish Combo

NEW! Adam's Microfiber Polishing Pad System

IMG_4328.JPG

IMG_4331.JPG

IMG_4325.JPG

IMG_4326.JPG

IMG_4333.JPG

IMG_4338.JPG

IMG_4330.JPG

IMG_4335.JPG

IMG_4334.JPG

I have yet to give mine a try!  My back went out right before getting mine.  Looks great Chris! 

I like the idea of the Infratech, but 200 bucks for a glorified light seems a little excessive.  Especially for me.  I'll use my halogen. 

He said "test door" people! 

Nice! This really is some good stuff to work with. I have yet to have a 'soft' clear I can try the microfibers on but every car I've touched with them have came out swirl free in less time than the old polish and foam pads.

Now if those dang 4"microfiber pads would be released already I would use the Cyclo more.

I have yet to give mine a try!  My back went out right before getting mine.  Looks great Chris! 

I like the idea of the Infratech, but 200 bucks for a glorified light seems a little excessive.  Especially for me.  I'll use my halogen. 

The biggest thing with the halogen lighst they get so darn hot.........

The biggest thing with the halogen lighst they get so darn hot.........

Agreed!  I have the single one I can turn on when I need it though.  I won't use them all the time unless it's cold outside, but I have my mini-split to heat my garage now!  ;) 

You would be surprised what the right light will do for you. I have to inspect optics at work and they will look ok with most very bright flash lights, but you drag out our ultra white inspection light and the contaminates just jump out at you.

Amazing .. this just proves these new products are the bomb!

Chris yo have balls of steel to do this .. that just goes to show how much confidence you have in Adams products!

Amazing .. this just proves these new products are the bomb!

Chris yo have balls of steel to do this .. that just goes to show how much confidence you have in Adams products!

Remember, he didn't do this on one of his or anyone else's cars!  He did it on a panel he bought.  

Still and impressive test of the product and I'm looking forward to having the time to try it out.