Customer Service 866.965.0400

Most Expensive Car Wash

Z71_Denali

Paul begins the cleaning process by decontaminating the body of the car and the wheels. Next, he machine polishes every bit of bodywork taking out any defects, a laborious process that can take up to a month. The dedicated car cleaner says he might have to go over it hundreds of time to make sure to make sure it’s completely clear of any marks. Once that’s done with, he will go over the bodywork with a special alcoholic cleaning agent to ensure there are no oily stains left on the paint. Finally, it’s time for the waxing. The Ultimate Shine owner uses a special Carnauba wax which has been gathered from one of the tallest trees in a secret location in Brazil, priced at £65,000 ($100,000). His company offers different types of this luxury wax for every season, each designed to protect the car against any element.

These specific 3 made me laugh:

IPA...$1

Really??  Because everyone knows the taller the tree....the better the wax?  WTF.

Every season wax....spring, summer, fall, winter...rain or shine.  He's got the wax you need. 

I do this for $250.....

Edited by 07RS4

Goes over it 100 times with a polisher? That's my guess as to what they mean.

Paint depth gauge anyone?

In one detail he would compromise the clear coat and/or color coat for future details.

This has to be a joke.

Goes over it 100 times with a polisher? That's my guess as to what they mean.

Paint depth gauge anyone?

In one detail he would compromise the clear coat and/or color coat for future details.

This has to be a joke.

pshh.  He better have one if he actually does that practice.  Im not going to lie.. IDK how this guy got started but i give him kudos that he has those opportunities.  With that said, if i ever become filthy rich im going to call this guy to detail my car... and im going to watch him like a hawk and question him on everything... and at the end of the detail when he gives me the bill i will tell him im a detailer myself and hand him $300 with a smile. 

Looks like Paul Dalton has competition.  Not clear what the $150,000 is for, maybe private aircraft fuel costs?  Remember he goes wherever they need.  If its a "hot spot" I would want hazard pay!  Kudos for him for his awesome marketing!

What's funny is...the pics that show this guys work, the vehicles don't even look that good.  haha. 

As I said on another forum:

It should not take him a month to get a car perfect. That's just stupid. 

Even more stupid are his three customers a year.

That's part of the deal....the owner thinks the detailer is working tirelessly for a solid month the $150k doesn't hurt as much as it would if he brought the car back later that afternoon lol. I respect the hustle but shame on the customers for being that reckless.