Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thompson Racing: Eric!!!

I wanted to clear some air concerning an order I placed with Thompson Racing, specifically feedback I placed concerning the order.  Now that the dust has settled, I'd like to rescind previous feedback placed.  The order was received expediently, with a free bonus of SVRT, that I used today, which performed flawlessly.  Thanks for adding that Eric!  I wouldn't hesitate one second to order from them again, and look forward to doing so.  I rarely leave feedback based upon snap judgement, spur-of-the-moment emotion, and this was just such an unfortunate, rare occasion.  I can only hope the initial feedback didn't adversely affect business in any way.  I look forward to ordering with your firm in the near future.

• 3 weeks later...

Eric's a top notch guy.  A month ago I was detailing my truck the night before a big show and realized that I was out of SVRT.   A quick call to Eric and a hour later he delivered it to my house in person.  Now that's what I call GREAT service.

9096415432_3f7fc9d7aa_z.jpg

Edited by rshadd

I must of missed your original feedback.  Sometimes things do happen though.  

I have ordered from Eric several times now and have been very pleased.  Glad to see it all worked out in the end.  Also glad to see that you could eat some humble pie too!  It is far easier to complain than to praise, and even harder to admit faults.  Sounds like a lesson was learned.    

Edited by FlyingDakota

Last week I flew out from Colorado to the east coast to pick up my new car. buddy of mine and I stopped to grab some product since I couldn't just drive the car back with the dealer "detail" job.

Eric was awesome. A really nice guy and turns out he used to be a VW guy! Had a Corrado.

When I get back from this second trip I'm on this week I'll be posting a thread and doing great correction on the new car finally. I took some pics at Thompson Racing.

It is good to hear we are doing well!  My brothers and I do this as a hobby and hope every customer is satisfied.  If there is anything we can do better, let us know.

Once in a while we run into issues, whether it is running out of inventory or a shipment gets lost, but we do our best to make it up.  We carry as much inventory as possible and ship as soon as the orders come through.

It is always fun to see new faces show up at the shop.  Stop by anytime, just email or text and give us a heads up!

eric@thompsonracing.us

Eric's a top notch guy.  A month ago I was detailing my truck the night before a big show and realized that I was out of SVRT.   A quick call to Eric and a hour later he delivered it to my house in person.  Now that's what I call GREAT service.

Did you forget the box of Cubans in that shipment?  BTW, have you smoked them yet?

• 3 weeks later...