Customer Service 866.965.0400

How long does a 200 gram of clay usually last you guys? the old adams clay.. did you guys break it up into 3's or?

I broke mine into three. As far as how long it lasts...I used one portion up completely between my Mustang and my GF's Focus...the second piece lasted my sisters car and a friends car that I detailed...and the third to a trash can after my little brother dropped it on the ground. My GF's 2005 Focus and my friends 2006 G6 had never been clayed and contaminated the crap out of the clay even after two hand decon washes.

How long does a 200 gram of clay usually last you guys? the old adams clay.. did you guys break it up into 3's or?

Mine get broken up into thirds but I also separate my clay for different areas on the vehicle.  Top, middle, low and wheels.  This way you isolate the risk of bringing something from a lower part of a panel any higher on the vehicle since I know some people clay a panel at a time from top to bottom instead of the entire vehicle top to bottom.  I always have at least another whole bar ready to go in case I drop a piece, the piece becomes super contaminated or anything else that may arise.  It never hurts to have spare clay, applicators or polishing pads!

Edited by matts88yj