Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Arrival

EPOCH

Hi my name is Shawn and we just recently bought a 2009 Saturn Sky Redline. It has 37,000 miles on it and we plan to use it as a weekend car. Since I bought the car I have invested about 300$ or so in Adams products but really want to buy the machine polisher soon. I hope to make some new friends here and meet some more car enthusiasts! 

Welcome!  Congrats on the new purchase!  Do you have an Ecotech motor in the Sky?

Yeah it is has the turbo on it as well. The color of the car is Sunburst yellow here's some pics. I also wanted to say thanks for the warm welcome so far everyone!  :)

1008721_598837230150125_1623462068_o_zps

1015268_598838283483353_1025719023_o_zps

706175_598839586816556_508970622_o_zps5e

Sweet ride! I was looking at those when they first came out, but wanted to wait for the redline to come out. At that time I had an Ion Redline which was a blast.

Looking forward to seeing more pictures!

Welcome to the forum Shawn!  I always liked the Skye's.  And of course...........black and gold (Steelers colors).........can't go wrong there!   Enjoy your ride! :2thumbs:

Welcome to the forum Shawn!  I always liked the Skye's.  And of course...........black and gold (Steelers colors).........can't go wrong there!   Enjoy your ride! :2thumbs:

Yeah I love the car were going to get it repainted the same color. I have a perfection problem. 

Welcome, Shawn! Good call starting your baby off (under your watch, at least) with Adam's products!

http://www.mallettcars.com/sky-conversion.htm

I'm just sayin' :burnout:

That would be nice man but I'm saving for a new paint job because there are some scratches that need to be repaired it's really not bad at all but I'm a perfectionist. So I'm going to spend 3,500 on a fresh paint job. A new engine would be what I was looking at after we at least put 100,000 miles on it. We are at 37,000 right now my job right now though is to make the car cherry. It only had one owner and it was a weekend car but still needs a bit of TLC. 

That would be nice man but I'm saving for a new paint job because there are some scratches that need to be repaired it's really not bad at all but I'm a perfectionist. So I'm going to spend 3,500 on a fresh paint job. A new engine would be what I was looking at after we at least put 100,000 miles on it. We are at 37,000 right now my job right now though is to make the car cherry. It only had one owner and it was a weekend car but still needs a bit of TLC. 

You don't need a V8!  I asked if it was the Ecotech, because we just put a $2k Hahn turbo kit on our HHR SS shop vehicle and it makes over 400whp.  My fiance loves the Skys and we keep itching to get one.  First thing I'd do is put the turbo kit on it!

You don't need a V8!  I asked if it was the Ecotech, because we just put a $2k Hahn turbo kit on our HHR SS shop vehicle and it makes over 400whp.  My fiance loves the Skys and we keep itching to get one.  First thing I'd do is put the turbo kit on it!

Ours is the redline version already has the turbo on it :: >  ;)

Welcome.

Welcome! Thats a Sweet Rid you got there. I have always liked the Skye especially the redline. 

Really nice ride yeah after I get mine painted and all adam's uped I'll share the photo's with everyone.