Customer Service 866.965.0400

Greetings from Chilly Boston

mikegeaney

Tomorrow may be my last day to throw a nice detail on my car. The weather here is starting to get chilly. A little work with the PC and a nice coat of wax should do it. I wonder if the nice sheen I'll create with the In & Out sprary will help keep the damn road salt off my engine this winter? :mad:

I will be detailing a 2003 Nissan Maxima. I did my wife's SUV last weekend, which is a 2009 Subaru Forester. The only reason I look forward to winter is to try out her new vehicle in the snow.....after that I hope it does not snow much.

I was able to get down a little yesterday....just enough time for a wash, clay, Swirl & Haze remover, and FMP (both by PC), and then an application of Revive Polish by hand. Ovrekill? Perhaps. I have the day off tomorrow, and it was rainy here last night/this morning....so after I rake the leaves I will be hitting washing and applying a nice coat of wax before I "hibernate" all my supplies until spring. Perhaps I will even post a picture or two if I can figure that out. Godspeed...

I was able to get down a little yesterday....just enough time for a wash, clay, Swirl & Haze remover, and FMP (both by PC), and then an application of Revive Polish by hand. Ovrekill? Perhaps. I have the day off tomorrow, and it was rainy here last night/this morning....so after I rake the leaves I will be hitting washing and applying a nice coat of wax before I "hibernate" all my supplies until spring. Perhaps I will even post a picture or two if I can figure that out. Godspeed...

Hi Mike,

If you don't have a photo bucket account or something like that just email the pictures to me and I can host them. Then it is as simple as using the insert image icon and pasting in the the image location.

Bill

I was able to finish up today. Just a quick wash and a coat of wax followed up by some Revive Polish on the rims. If you look into the reflection you can see the change of the seasons here in New England.

Edited by mikegeaney

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Nice Z Bob !!!!

Where in MA ?

Hey Bill,

Thanks for the complement!

I live in Rehoboth MA.

I've been using Adams Products since 2005 and signed up to become a charter member. I received an email to join quite a while ago and filled out everything correctly, I thought, but was never able to get back in. It was sort of strange because I contacted Lisa at Adams and no one ever got back to me...No Biggie.

Anyway Nice to finally be a member!! :burnout:

We'll see if we can get Jason to change you over to a Founding Member :thumbsup:

Any good car shows down there I am missing ? We have a good one up here in Halifax every Friday night during the summer :thumbsup:

I'm always up for a road trip !!!!!

We'll see if we can get Jason to change you over to a Founding Member :thumbsup:

Any good car shows down there I am missing ? We have a good one up here in Halifax every Friday night during the summer :thumbsup:

I'm always up for a road trip !!!!!

Bill,

That sounds great! :bow:

I'll keep the shows on Friday night in mind. Do you belong to club that hosts the shows?

When I'm at a show I always display the best car care products on the planet...

Now who the hell left that towel back there!! :D

CarShow_025.jpg