Customer Service 866.965.0400

Where do You Store your ADAMs products?

whitechevy3

Question

Rags, brushes and equipment are in the garage.  Polishes, liquids and waxes are in the basement.  I might leave the most used in the garage in the spring and fall, but never in the winter or summer. 

I only have gallons and bottles, no 5 gallons.  

Edited by Feets31

My dining room has been fully transformed into my product storage with all my gallons, 5 gallons and all other bottles. Americana and Patriot are stored in my wet bar fridge. All brushes and non liquid items are stored in the shed.

I keep all my Adam's stuff (except brushes) in boxes in my kitchen. I used to keep it all in the laundry room off the carport, but decided to keep everything in a temp controlled environment just to be safe.

I wish I had a garage to keep stuff in, heated for that matter... In our apt all my product takes up the whole front closet, I have a few bags that I drag down when I need a good clean, keep a detail bag in my trunk stocked at all times

I keep my "ready to use milk crate" with all my 16 oz products in it( DS,WCW, APC. Ect.. Polishes, in&out , clay. And anything else I need to do the car). I keep that under my desk. I have all my gallon refills in my closet. Built a shelve above my clothes rack. And I keep all of my machine pads washing mitts brushes and buckets in the shed.

I have taken over one of the hallway closets with all my 16oz, wash mitts & reject MF's.  I keep the gallons in my bedroom closet, I keep the good towels, applicators & pads in tote boxes behind my door in the bedroom and lastly whatever else is left i stash in the laundry room in a small cabinet.  

Right now pretty much everything is on my dining room table. The plan this weekend is to grab some extra hooks for my peg board in my garage for hanging the tools. MF and pads are in two three drawered Tupperware containers (not air tight). All the chems will be going in a spare bedroom on a three shelf stand.

In the spring and summer all in the garage.  I have a cabinet for the towels and gallons.  I keep the rest in the cart.   In the winter I put all the bottles into my 2 buckets and bring all the liquids in the house.   I take a large towel and cover all the towels in the cabinet in the garage.  

Garage : applicators and brushes (in a stacked drawer organizer), 16oz bottles of VRT, Detail Spray, Interior Cleaner, Leather condition, Glass Cleaner, Carpet Cleaner, In&Out Spray ect.on a shelf I made

Basement: Americana stays on the slab, basement is kept around 62*, Gallons are on homemade shelves between exposed studs, I keep my tote of clean MF towels and polishing pads down here as well, I have one of those material "green" grocery bags for my polishes, MSS, Brilliant Glaze, also keep a 4oz APC and a spare 16oz detail spray in there.  

Car shampoo and main wash bucket are in the utility tub.  2nd rinse bucket (dirty water), stays in garage next to the shop vac.

I use my winter rims (clean of course) spread out on the concrete slab  to dry my pads and wash mits after being cleaned in the utility tub (think of it as a drying rack).  I have a clothes line that I hang my towels on after theyve been washed.

Car: 16oz Waterless Wash with WW towel behind the drivers seat (in the mesh compartment), 16oz Detail spray with WW towel behind passengers seat (in mesh compartment)

Edited by Periodic

All the stuff i use, and use for refilling smaller bottles stay in the garage for the most part. All extra product i store in a storage "closet" which leads under our stairs. The spare gallons that normally stay in the garage will also go into the closet area come winter time.

I am fortunate enough to have a heated garage.  I have a nice detail cart for all of my polishes and I have a good portion of a rolling tool chest to store my microfiber towels.  For me, there is no reason to have my supplies anywhere but in the garage.  :)

All chemicals are located in the only plce to be: The Harry Potter closet!  I'm OCD, and want them climate controlled @ aconstant temp at all times.  Plus, there is no bulb in there, so any light is sourced from the adjacent room, or a flashlight.  My unopened towels and applicators, etc are in the garage within closed rubbermaid totes.  All towels, applicators, and pads currently in active rotation are stored in HArry Potter closet as well.  I will not risk dust/sand incursion, especially living in NM.  I even have to WW panel to panel while waxing, sealing, or polishing at times because even a light breeze can deposit dust/sand on a vehicle here.  Its a constant battle.  Of course, those in TX, AZ, NV know exactly what I'm talking about.

Due to lack of space inside my house and garage, I keep all my Adam's products in an outdoor plastic shed. Half of my Adam's products, including microfiber towels, stay inside an Adam's Detailer bag.

I keep my "ready to use milk crate" with all my 16 oz products in it( DS,WCW, APC. Ect.. Polishes, in&out , clay. And anything else I need to do the car). I keep that under my desk. I have all my gallon refills in my closet. Built a shelve above my clothes rack. And I keep all of my machine pads washing mitts brushes and buckets in the shed.

Here is a pic of my "ready to use milk crate"

post-9431-0-43744400-1376437837_thumb.jpg