Customer Service 866.965.0400

Any Sneakerheads/Collectors in here??

JHL88

I've already started to slim down my shoe collection since my family needs the money and I think im ready to part ways with them.  

I have 3 shoes up for sale/auction right now on Ebay right now

If anyone is interested in these, send me a PM on here or ebay & ill give you a forum discount! Just make sure you mention that in your PM.  

Ok so, I have more shoes that im considering selling.  They are all Size 11 unless otherwise noted and they are as follows:

*All of my used shoes are in EXCELLENT condition unless and well taken care of unless otherwise stated.  I will inspect them & clean them if needed if they are bought before i ship them off.

USED SNEAKERS

Lebron 9 Free Gums - size 12 - worn estimated 4x
Lebron 9 Cool Gray - size 12 - worn estimated 6-7x
Lebron 9 Dunkman - size 12 - worn estimated 3x
Lebron 9 Swingman - size 12 - worn once
Nike Air Max Griffey Jr. w/ Nike Plus - estimated 3x
Nike Air Max Speed Turf Green/Silver - worn 1-2x 
Air Jordan Son of Mars white/purple - worn 2x
Air Jordan Son of Mars BRED - worn 2-3x 
Air Jordan Retro 5 Black/Metallic Silver - worn 3-4x
Air Jordan Retro 5 Wolf Gray - size 10.5 - worn ONCE INDOORS still has Nike Tag on it.  Does not have original box.  These I believe are "B" grade shoes but not positive.  The Jumpman on the rear seems to be off a little.
Air Jordan Retro 7 Orion - Worn once
Air Jordan Retro 7 Hare - Bought used and NEVER WORN by myself. 
Air Jordan Retro 9 Citrus - Bought these used and worn 2x.  In Good shape.

NEW SNEAKERS

All new shoes are Deadstock (never worn) and come with Original box unless otherwise noted.

Nike Air Foamposite One Polarized Pink - size 11.5
Nike SB Pushead II 
Lebron 9 Mango - size 12
Air Jordan Retro 2 Anniversary
Air Jordan Retro 4 Cavs
Air Jordan Retro 4 Bred
Air Jordan Retro 4 Military Blue
Air Jordan Retro 4 Fire Red
Air Jordan REtro 5 Green Bean
Air Jordan Retro 5 Olive
Air Jordan Retro 7 Chambray
Air Jordan Retro 10 OG Shadow

There are some of these shoes that Im not positive I want to sell but I listed them on here for a fealer to see.  Any questions comments or concerns dont hesitate to ask!! Thanks for looking!

Disclaimer: All currency transactions will be done via Paypal.
Edited by JHL88

Nice collection Jason!  My son was into this and still have several pairs of Jordan Retros.  He wore a pair of white/blue 12's into a local store that sold this type stuff and was offered the full retail price on the spot,

Nice collection Jason!  My son was into this and still have several pairs of Jordan Retros.  He wore a pair of white/blue 12's into a local store that sold this type stuff and was offered the full retail price on the spot,

Thanks Michael!  I actually used to have more but have already sold some.  

The prices of Jordans will never go down IMO.  A pretty good investment if you can get them for retail price.  Im not suprised at all that someone offered full price for your sons 12's. 

Gotta ton of j's i've been collecting, few lebron's, answer 4's, etc.  Picked up my Ray Allen 13's and my ice blue x's and called it a day.  Last purchases before I picked up my gtr.  Most of my play money goes towards the car now, lol.  Too bad their not size 10's i'd probably copped them bred 4's since mine been cracking for a bit now, my old cdp's.  

$300 for a pair of shoes?????  :blink:

I'd be a divorced man.........or dead!  :lol:

Oh yea Rich.  And that aint nothing.  Check out these that are worth a lot more http://www.ebay.com/itm/DS-2012-Nike-Foamposite-One-NRG-Galaxy-All-Star-Paranorman-size-9-5-Authentic-/141027907947?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item20d5eb196b These are a special very limited edition shoe.  People don't realize there is a lot of money to be made here.

Edited by JHL88