Customer Service 866.965.0400

Stock C7 vette runs 11.6 1/4 mile!

JHL88

I'm waiting for the Z07. Or Z06, depending on who you talk to. It should be out in 2015 with impressive horsepower.  I may have to make a switch then. 

But the new C7 is killer.  ALMOST makes me wish I would have waited.

Almost.

I'm waiting for the Z07. Or Z06, depending on who you talk to. It should be out in 2015 with impressive horsepower.  I may have to make a switch then. 

Almost.

The best (insert model of car here) is always the one you have sitting in your driveway. :2thumbs:

I'd wait till the C7 matures a little Rich.  It could be in 2015. 

Love the Vette's, but it makes NO sense for me to have one.  If I were going to buy something in that price range that was useless to a man with a young family, I'd buy a used 911.  

I'd wait till the C7 matures a little Rich.  It could be in 2015. 

Love the Vette's, but it makes NO sense for me to have one.  If I were going to buy something in that price range that was useless to a man with a young family, I'd buy a used 911.  

Yeah, unless the new Z costs more than the one I just bought I'd be going backwards financially. That is, unless I find someone to pay me what I paid for this one. :lolsmack:

And 505 hp. should really be enough for an old guy like me.

SHOULD be. :P

Here's another C7 vette but a manual trans plus using drag radials, could only manage a mid 12 second pass at 114mph. Also listen on the last pass he chirps the tires from 2nd thru 4th gear.

Manual trans vs Auto drag race ..

Almost.

As killer as the next Z promises to be, I don't think anyone will say you made the wrong choice with yours, Rich! :cheers:

The white one really had a jump on the yellow.  My wife won't let me drag mine. She knows I'd most likely end up in the barriers just burning off the tires. :lolsmack:

Does not bode well for the driver of the yellow car does it? I should take his keys and show him how it is done in a manual car!!! LoL