Customer Service 866.965.0400

Happy Thanksgiving!

Marylander

Happy Thanksgiving Rich and Linda. And to everyone on Adam's Forums and at Adam's.  We have all survived another year, some ups, some downs. But for every day that we get out of bed we should be thankful.  I pray to God, and I thank Him for each morning and for all my blessings.

And a special thanks to all of our military personnel who can't be home with their families today and during this holiday season. We wouldn't be able to celebrate our traditions in America if it wasn't for our service men and women who give and gave of themselves to make us free and keep us free. God bless them all.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!    LET'S EAT!! :D

Oh, and I almost forgot..........GO STEELERS!!

Happy Thanksgiving all...I've a ton to be thankful for, and I hope all do too. Enjoy the day!!!

And a special thanks to all of our military personnel who can't be home with their families today and during this holiday season. We wouldn't be able to celebrate our traditions in America if it wasn't for our service men and women who give and gave of themselves to make us free and keep us free. God bless them all.

Thanks Rich...being dual military, I enjoy every Holiday that I have with my wife here next to me!!

Happy Thanksgiving Rich and Linda. And to everyone on Adam's Forums and at Adam's.  We have all survived another year, some ups, some downs. But for every day that we get out of bed we should be thankful.  I pray to God, and I thank Him for each morning and for all my blessings.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!    LET'S EAT!! :D

Oh, and I almost forgot..........GO STEELERS!!

Amen!