Customer Service 866.965.0400

Nascar Speed Weeks

Chris@Adams

Yeeha! One of my favourite motorsports:D.

Over here in the UK I work as part time pit crew for a good buddy of mine who races trucks on our only purpose built oval (1.5 mile), among my weekend duties are to keep the truck clean (thanks to Adams Detail Spray:2thumbs:). Our racing is more grass roots than Cup, most of the drivers are self sponsored & there are no massive prizes but the racing is great & its the being involved at the sharp end that I love.

As you can tell by the door number his (& mine) favoured driver is Mr Harvick, so we'll both be keeping an eye out for No 29:burnout:

2007_07232FeatureMag0010.jpg

Boogity Boogity Boogity, lets go racin boys

Cheers

John:uk:

Edited by Brit-Mini

The wife and I are also very excited.

So...al NASCAR fans out there...who are your favorite drivers?

Me. First..Mark Martin..but since he hasn't raced a full season in a couple of years, my second is Kasey Kahne.

Wife...Michael Waltrip.

I like them all, except Tony Stewart. I'm happy as long as he doesn't win :burnout::burnout::burnout:

I like most of the drivers in Chevrolets. I'm not a huge Tony Stewart fan, but like him a lot more since he walked away from a solid Toyota ride to be owner of a Chevrolet team. I wouldn't miss Robbie Gordon if he never turned another tire.

The wife is a big Dale Earnhardt junior fan.

Bruce

I pretty much watch the races all weekend beginning with the trucks. No favorite driver though.

I saw my first live Outlaw race last year. That is a neat sport.

Sort of like drifting in junks. :lolsmack:

Yeeha! One of my favourite motorsports:D.

Over here in the UK I work as part time pit crew for a good buddy of mine who races trucks on our only purpose built oval (1.5 mile), among my weekend duties are to keep the truck clean (thanks to Adams Detail Spray:2thumbs:). Our racing is more grass roots than Cup, most of the drivers are self sponsored & there are no massive prizes but the racing is great & its the being involved at the sharp end that I love.

As you can tell by the door number his (& mine) favoured driver is Mr Harvick, so we'll both be keeping an eye out for No 29:burnout:

2007_07232FeatureMag0010.jpg

Boogity Boogity Boogity, lets go racin boys

Cheers

That's fantastic John:thumbsup::thumbsup:

That's fantastic John:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Adam:2thumbs:, sadly, due to the credit crunch etc. it looks very much like the Truck & transporter will have to be sold:(, my bud Steve is trying very option to keep it but with a young growing family the truck is a bit of a luxury really (for a weekend hobby).

Will still be at the track but as spectators, & watching the Sprint Cup on TV of course:),

Cheers