Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adding waterless wash to shampoo for foam gun

SVT01LIGHTNING

Question

15 answers to this question

I don't think it adds more foam, I believe it's purpose is to allow the foam to cling better to the paint and to help clean a bit too. Could be wrong though

Gochya. Its finally a nice day here in texas and I seriously need to wash the truck up. I have the small travelers bottle of WW so I guess ill throw that in the gun and see what happens.

I don't think it adds more foam, I believe it's purpose is to allow the foam to cling better to the paint and to help clean a bit too. Could be wrong though

+1 thats exactly what it does and it works pretty well.  I also like to add rinseless wash for really dirty washes for super lubricity

If you are adding WW to a Foam Gun (attaches to a garden hose), then I recommend between 1-2oz., in addition to Car Shampoo.

If you are adding WW to a Foam Cannon (pressure washer), I prefer to fill the canister 50/50 with Car Shampoo and WW.  That's just me though.  I am sure 2-3oz. in addition to the Car Shampoo would work.

I have found repeatedly that adding too much WW solution to either the foam gun or the wash bucket will dramatically mute the level of suds that are generated. You can't give exact ounce measurements because there are buckets and foam guns with different capacities and not everybody fills theirs up completely. It's all trial and error until you find the amount that works for you.

I have found repeatedly that adding too much WW solution to either the foam gun or the wash bucket will dramatically mute the level of suds that are generated.

Boom, it will flatten it out substantially...what could possibly be the benefit in adding WW to one of the best, if not the best, foaming shampoo's on the market?

I use the "other brand" dilutions when using Rinseless/Waterless as they are similar products.

8 oz per gallon (1:16) to make Waterless Wash/Quick Detailer

2 oz per gallon for clay lube (although I just use the above solution for claying if needed)

Add 1 oz of Rinseless to your wash bucket to soften the water and help the dirt encapsulate better

Rinseless Washing: 1 oz per 2 gallons

Very versatile product (Rinseless Wash) as its really 3 or 4 products in one.