Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bye bye G8

Chewy

How do you think most cars make it to the dealership?

None of 'those" cars are ours though.  We can't control what happens to them before they are in our possession, but we can once we sign the check.

It's pretty funny when I hear people (90% of the time, Corvette owners) say that their car had never seen rain or been dirty LOL Maybe not after they owned it but I guarantee if it sat more than 8 hours in the marshalling yard at Bowling Green, it did lol KY weather can be crazy...

Anyway, always sad to see them go but MAN do you have a nice replacement. That makes it much better  :)

I would NEVER ship a car this way!!! It'd be enclosed or I'd drive it home.

None of 'those" cars are ours though.  We can't control what happens to them before they are in our possession, but we can once we sign the check.

My point is I would think you would be less likely to have something happen to the car riding on the semi than you would driving it home.  Yes, enclosed would be ideal, but I'am sure at a much higher price tag.  I would bet money that your less likely to have a busted windshield or rock ding going this way than driving it.

What killed me most is the driver touching the paint.  He had to make note of any prior damage, but instead of walking around it and noting it, he rubbed his hand all over it.  WTH? 

It wasn't my place to say anything seeing I didn't hire them, but I told the buyer so he's aware.  

Chris