Customer Service 866.965.0400

Another great experience

A few weeks ago, I placed an order with Adams, but I missed adding a specific item needed to use the polisher. So I sent an email asking if the item could be added to the shipment and charge. To my surprise, I got an email from Adam himself! He went above and beyond my expectations and it was on a Sunday no less. Just wanted to let folks know the level of dedication this guy and his company exhibit is truly awesome! Thanks Adam and team. You have earned my business ten fold with your excellent products and customer service!

Thank you very much for your purchase and support of Adam's Polishes, we greatly appreciate your business!

All of us on the Adam's team are here to help people get updates on orders, place orders, or to have any questions answered.

It is very important to us to get timely responses to our customers and in order to help we are now going to be open later in the evenings and will also be available on weekends as well!

Check out the info on extended hours here:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/t-contact_us.aspx

If you ever find yourself needing an answer or help with anything, we are just a click or a call away!

Edited by Ben@Adams

You won't find that kind of customer service with any of the so called "big name" products.  Adam's is number one. They could all learn a thing or two from him.

And if I haven't welcomed you yet..............welcome to the forum!

:welcomebanner:  :welcomebanner:

• 5 weeks later...

I would like to say that the customer service I have received from Nick is second to none. I just sent an email from amazon to adams and Nick replied within minutes. That's just awesome. I've had issues with shipping to my apo address in Germany and it has always been sorted out quicker than I thought possible. Thanks for all the great products and customer support.