Customer Service 866.965.0400

Our New Addition

70'sChevyGirl

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I broke down and went out and got the puppy tonight. She is a feisty lil girl. Her name is Tara. The lab's name is Sierra.

I am not going to try and go to sleep soon and all I am hearing is whining and barking. :help::help::help:

Here are a few pics from tonight. The lab seems to love her.

HPIM4680.jpgHPIM4684.jpg

HPIM4696.jpgHPIM4701.jpg

HPIM4697.jpg

She is beautiful !!!!!!!!

If you are going to crate her you should section it off so she only has a small area in there or you'll be doing alot of crate cleaning in the morning :help:

I made that mistake with my dane when he was a pup, it's amazing how much pee a small puppy can produce !!!!!

:lolsmack::lolsmack:

Poor Teresa! Did you try putting a stuffed animal in there with her? Or a ticking clock outside the kennel? I've heard that works.

I put a stuffed animal in there this morning before I came to work. I hope it works.

Grandpa will go over to the house a few times everyday and let the dogs out.

That's fantastic Teresa!! Was your BF thrilled about his Valentine's gift? :banana:

Yes. He is extremely happy.

We didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night. Shes a whiner. :help:

That lil puppy has got razor sharp teeth and is very rambuncious!!

Well I went out and bought my soon to be husband an early Valentine's Day gift.

LittleBaby6Weeks.jpg

She is almost a clone of the 12 yr old boxer that I had to put to sleep last summer.

She is 6 weeks old. I will pick her up next Friday.

I love the smell of puppy breath.

:banana: My lab is going to have a buddy to play with. :banana:

CUTE! I want a dog now that I have a house...:2thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well that little puppy finally got into some trouble last night.

She scammed the roll of TP out of the bathroom and this is the result. She was listening to me scold her with one ear up :lolsmack:

HPIM5297.jpg

She was having a blast when I showed up to see what she was doing and the Lab stayed back like it wasn't her fault.

HPIM5294.jpg

Tara is now 16 weeks old. This is actually the first thing she has done to get into trouble.

Sierra the Lab on the other hand ate a basement door and chewed right through some drywall while we were at work. She ate a few cords in half and also part of our house siding. Yep. She was a bad dog.

She sounds like a typical lab, mine ate 3 sofa's, 2 chairs and a love seat :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, I can top that, I have a 105 lb. black lab female. Ever hear of the movie "The dog that ate Jersey" ? :help::D:cheers:

Hey 73VetteGirl, don't ya just love those little critters?

She sounds like a typical lab, mine ate 3 sofa's, 2 chairs and a love seat :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Our lab/Walker Hound (coon dog) mix chewed on the front and rear bumpers of my 3 week old car back when she was a puppy. :willy: She also ate the corners off the coffee table, several towels, and too many rolls of toilet paper to count. Fortunately they grow out of that stage ...

She's dumber than a box of rocks but she's a great dog now at 7 1/2 years. She's my buddy. :thumbsup: