Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cyclo Not Working

SuperSnake850

Question

Just got my premium cyclo kit in other day, plugged the cyclo in to check it out, i noticed it would not move on setting 1-3 but would on setting 6 for a brief period of time and then would slow down and stop... Is there something i am missing here, or is this thing toast?? really dissapointed !!

15 answers to this question

Thanks for your email, and sorry again George, this is the first Cyclo that has been reported DOA in our history selling the tools.  I spoke with the owner of Cyclo yesterday, and he said it is the first to have left the factory dead in his recollection.   Certainly an unusual situation, and we will stand behind it 100%. 

Thanks for your email, and sorry again George, this is the first Cyclo that has been reported DOA in our history selling the tools.  I spoke with the owner of Cyclo yesterday, and he said it is the first to have left the factory dead in his recollection.   Certainly an unusual situation, and we will stand behind it 100%. 

It that is the case... I would keep that cyclo for posterity.  :)  1 in 60 years.  That is a collectors item my friend (and with proper documentation to boot) ;)

It was unfortunate that i had received a defective Cyclo, but these things happen and i was super impressed with the customer service. Adam shipped one out to me today and i will be receiving it tomorrow morning !! Yesterday was the first time that i have used some of Adams products and i was super impressed with everything that i used ( VRT Dressing, Spray wax, wheel cleaner, Shampoo, glass cleaner, all purpose cleaner, Americana Wax, and a couple others) loved them all !!

Jeep srt

Clean Engine is a good engine