Customer Service 866.965.0400

Foam gun tip

Osok

Question

I've had the Adams foam gun now for quite some time but wasn't until recently something dawned on me when it comes to filling it up.

In the past I used to squirt an ounce or two of Adams shampoo into the empty container then use the hose and fill it up with water.  This usually resulted in bubbles forming inside the container and flowing out or filling up before it filled with water.

A week or two back while starting a wash I put the shampoo in the container and said hmm..why dont i just submerge it in the rinse bucket which has just plain water in it prior to the wash.   And bam....full container no bubbles no mess.  

The other obvious thing that came to mind after this was.."hey ya idiot..you could've just put the water in the container first all along" 

Just sharing..what has probably been very obvious to most already. :rolleyes: 

Keep Calm and Wash On! :P

10 answers to this question

Lol. It's funny how we overthink and overlook the most logical things.

I have always put 2 oz of shampoo in then filled it up with a low stream of water from the kitchen sink, since that water is softened and the hose water is not.

I usually use warm/hot water too. Not sure if it makes a difference compared to cold water though...

Or you could put the water in first then the soap...

picgifs-mind-blown-1995183.gif

Won't foam over that way.

I prefer a higher soap concentration in the foam gun than whats in the soap bucket to get.... errr... more/better foam.

I just mixed up a bunch of the solution in a empty gallon jug - http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/17377-always-ready-foaming-solution/?hl=ready.

Really like this idea though.
Edited by Kingsford

I just mixed up a bunch of the solution in a empty gallon jug - http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/17377-always-ready-foaming-solution/?hl=ready.

I use the 16oz bottle, as it's the same size as the foam gun canister.  I too mix it in the house.  At the end of the "session" I pre-mix the bottle for the next time, so it's ready to go.  It's the same time spent over all, but it feels better to get into it faster.

I put the soap in first and then use a low flow from my sink to fill the reservoir, on an angle as if you were pouring beer from a tap, to prevent suds. Few gentle swirls of the container to mix it up, again, without creating suds, and you're ready to go.